Fort Wayne, IN
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted August 18, 2014
I have had five children attend Cedarville Elementary School and have nothing but positive things to say about the school. The teachers go above and beyond for the students. They get to know the students strengths and weaknesses and are willing to go above and beyond to either offer extra help for a student or push the student to further enrich them. Communication between the staff and parents is excellent! The principal is super involved...he does a wonderful job of also getting to know each student and greets them with a smile on their face and also each by name. It feels so good to be known by the principal and to have him call you by name! The environment is a warm, friendly atmosphere....parents are welcome and encouraged to be involved ~ whether it is through volunteering in the classroom or having lunch with your child. We've always felt welcome! So thankful to be a part of Cedarville Elementary School!

Posted July 28, 2014
Cedarville is a great school! It's amazing how much my kids learn. The teachers are so wonderful. The staff is helpful and friendly, and there is no doubt that the principle cares about families. The staff at Cedarville Elem wants your child to succeed!

Posted July 28, 2014
Cedarville Elementary is an amazing school! The learning environment is top notch. You can tell that the kids love it there....it's defiinitely home away from home for them. The teachers are talented and caring. Dr. Bakle (principle) is awesome with the kids and super responsive to the parents. Expectations are high - but that is what makes it such an incredible place.

Posted July 24, 2014
Before moving to the Fort Wayne area, I visited NW, SW and Leo elementary and high schools. I was thoroughly impressed with Cedarville Elementary School. The library was bustling with activity, the kindergarten (and all other classes) showed controlled, active, inspiring environments, the principal himself gave my husband and I a tour (the only elementary school where that occurred), and after moving to the area and registering my child, I've had nothing but positive interaction. The area is extremely welcoming, there are great summer activities affiliated with the school system, and the PTO organization is very active and organized. I am thrilled to be here and completely satisfied with my decision to move to the Leo area and send my children to Cedarville Elementary.

Cedarville Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
I am a local college student studying Elementary Education. I was welcomed into Cedarville to do 15 hours of observation. This school is one of the best schools I have ever been in. The children are so well disciplined. All of the children I encountered were smart and loved being in school. All of the teachers are so welcoming and kind. And the principal, he is an awesome guy. Very energetic, very fun, loves being with the students. He attends many conferences to better himself. Most of the teachers also attend conferences to better their teaching as well. They have many things for the students to do. There is a computer lab, writing lab, science lab, math lab, library, gymnasium, art room, music room, and so much more! I highly recommend this school if you are trying to find somewhere to put your child. You won't regret the decision!

Posted December 17, 2008
I've got three kids with one in school and two on their way. The school grounds are very cool with lots of computers, centralized library, and great classrooms. I find the teachers to be very strong on education and very supportive of parents.

Posted April 14, 2007
Our 2nd grade twins have attended cedarville elementry for the past 2 years and every teacher has been excellent and caring. Ever teacher has a positive attitude and greets you with a smile. Mr. Emerich is a true role model to his staff and students. Our twins have always been in differant class rooms, yet at the end of the school year they both prepared equally for the next school year. Even though each teacher has a differant teaching style and daily plan, the students are prepared and have a understanding of what it will be expected of them for the following school year.You will not find a better school then cedarville. Keep up the excellent work. Dan m.

Cedarville Elementary School
12225 Hardisty Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46845
Last modified Cedarville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Cedarville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top