Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I have nothing but good things to say about Cedarville Elementary. My strong-willed, independent kindergartner has blossomed and matured so much this past year. I can't begin to thank Dr. Bakle and all the teachers for all they do for our children!

Cedarville Elementary is an amazing starting point for my children's education. My kindergartener struggled but she had an amazing teacher and has blossomed. My 3rd grader only spent one year at Cedarville, but he was challenged and loved school!

Our family LOVES Cedarville Elementary! Starting in kindergarten, we felt so incredibly comfortable with Dr. Bakle (principal), he makes the students feel so welcomed and does a great job keeping parents informed as well! We have also loved the teachers our children have had! Students receive an incredible education but teachers also focus on character building and encourage development in every area of a child's life. We feel blessed to have had such wonderful experiences for both of our children at Cedarville Elementary and would highly recommend it to others!

Wonderful teachers/staff and family friendly environment. Kids get individual attention they need and very safe school.

I have nothing but great things to say about Cedarville Elementary. Being my first child to enter school there was clearly mommy anxiety from the first day of school to present there has always been open communication with all staff and a caring attitude, which always eases any fears. The teachers care about each and everyone of their students and want to see them succeed.

We have had a wonderful first year at Cedarville Elementary school! The school starts the year out by teaching the kids how to do things the ROAR way. ROAR stands for (Respectful, On task, All heart and responsible) What a wonderful life lesson and we practice this at home now too! My kids LOVE their school, from riding the bus to the after school clubs. We are excited to be coming back next year!

I have had 3 kids go through Cedarville El. We are beyond satisfied with our kid's education there! My now 7th grader is still addressed, by name, by the principal, Dr. Bakle. He's been out of there for 4 years! I love this! It's the little things like that that make us love Cedarville. We have had fantastic teacher after teacher. Mrs. Kumle, Mrs. Walker, Mrs. Kiningham, Mr. R. Mrs. Lewis and others who have since retired. We have fallen in love with numerous other staff members, the cafe ladies, the specials teachers. It doesn't get much better than Cedarville El!!!

I have had five children attend Cedarville Elementary School and have nothing but positive things to say about the school. The teachers go above and beyond for the students. They get to know the students strengths and weaknesses and are willing to go above and beyond to either offer extra help for a student or push the student to further enrich them. Communication between the staff and parents is excellent! The principal is super involved...he does a wonderful job of also getting to know each student and greets them with a smile on their face and also each by name. It feels so good to be known by the principal and to have him call you by name! The environment is a warm, friendly atmosphere....parents are welcome and encouraged to be involved ~ whether it is through volunteering in the classroom or having lunch with your child. We've always felt welcome! So thankful to be a part of Cedarville Elementary School!

Cedarville is a great school! It's amazing how much my kids learn. The teachers are so wonderful. The staff is helpful and friendly, and there is no doubt that the principle cares about families. The staff at Cedarville Elem wants your child to succeed!

Cedarville Elementary is an amazing school! The learning environment is top notch. You can tell that the kids love it there....it's defiinitely home away from home for them. The teachers are talented and caring. Dr. Bakle (principle) is awesome with the kids and super responsive to the parents. Expectations are high - but that is what makes it such an incredible place.

Last modified Cedarville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3