Fort Wayne, IN

Posted August 26, 2015
Both of my daughters whom are in 4th and 1st grade this year, love this school! They look forward to going every day! Very organized and awesome PTO as well!

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter is new at this school and so far we both love it! All the students and staff have been extremely friendly with the transition. Thank you for your dedication.

Posted October 19, 2013
My son and I absolutely love this school! Excellent curriculum and the entire faculty is great.

Posted January 10, 2012
This school has many activities. The principal is great! My son looks forward to each day.

Eel River Elementary School
12723 Bethel Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46818
Last modified Eel River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eel River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top