Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 27, 2016
Their motto is "Do the right thing" and they push the kids to keep that in the back of their mind with everything.

Posted January 27, 2016
I have twins that are in separate classes in kindergarten and I will say that both of them have learned so much this year so far. My daughter is slightly ahead and so her teacher works with her on enrichment work. They both love coming to school every day and love learning. I could not ask for anything more from an elementary school than that. Excellent school.

Posted January 27, 2016
We moved here 2+ years ago. Our daughter loves Eel River. Based on our conversations with her, she is actively engaged in her schoolwork daily. Truly enjoys her teacher, which goes a long way for us. Administration has been good. Keeps us informed appropriately.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 27, 2016
Mrs. Longenberger has been outstanding for our daughter. She has inspired her to be a better person and a fan of Teddy Roosevelt.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted January 27, 2016
My daughter still seems willing to quit to easily for my tastes, but that may just be my daughter.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 27, 2016
Her teacher makes these issues core to her teaching style. Our daughter talks to us about what she is learning in class.

Posted November 18, 2015
My daughter loves this school. We love that they are very communicative and the curriculum is excellent. We feel very lucky to be in this school district.

Posted August 26, 2015
Both of my daughters whom are in 4th and 1st grade this year, love this school! They look forward to going every day! Very organized and awesome PTO as well!

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter is new at this school and so far we both love it! All the students and staff have been extremely friendly with the transition. Thank you for your dedication.

Posted October 19, 2013
My son and I absolutely love this school! Excellent curriculum and the entire faculty is great.

12723 Bethel Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46818
Last modified Eel River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eel River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top