Fort Wayne, IN

Arlington Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2009
I love ap. I love my child's teacher and all the teachers. They're all just so caring. I have sent my child there because I went to Ap too. The experience is great

Arlington Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2008
School Principal and Teachers are very dedicated to ALL students. They are very patient,kind and compassionate with our kids and seem to make learning interesting and fun but yet give them a challange. Very pleased with all staff and this school!

Arlington Elementary School

Posted March 26, 2008
My children attend this school. PTA is very involved & the principal is very involved. Teachers are great!

Arlington Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2004
When I went to this school, there was open pods in each grade...three classe rooms with a commmon area in the middle. I do not know if this is still the case but if it is, watch out. It as very hard for students to focus on the teachers words because of the noise from the other classes. I know the new (not so new anymore) added on wings have closed doors and I hope that this has been changed elsewhere.

Arlington Elementary School
8118 Saint Joe Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46835
Last modified Arlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top