Fort Wayne, IN

Bloomingdale Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2013
Bloomingdale is a great school, full of amazing teachers. The teachers really care. My daughter has loved every minute of being a part of Bloomingdale!

Bloomingdale Elementary School

Posted March 01, 2009
the staff @ bloomingdale have always treated me with the upmost respect and have taken my opinions into consideration> it is possibler that your approach made them feel the same way that you are complaining about> nomatter where you live you can recieve an interdistrict change if the paperwork is submitted on time.

Bloomingdale Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2008
i do not care for this school, they do not make good choices for my children! they would not go here but we live to close to transfer. over all i dont feel personally like my kids are in a safe environment. and i dont like how the staff talks down to the parents, its rude and disrespectful!

Bloomingdale Elementary School
1300 Orchard Street, Fort Wayne, IN  46808
Last modified Bloomingdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bloomingdale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top