Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This school is riddled with lice and the administration refuses to do Anthony about the problem.

My daughters teacher really cares about her students education. We work together on her educational growth and development.

My child's kindergarten year overall has been iffy. She could have had a better experience.

Develops character: Disagree

They teach the children to keep secrets. And they encourage bullying by not reprimanding all involved parties.

I moved to Ft. Wayne in the middle of the school year. When we made an appointment to tour the school and find out more, they went above and beyond and did preliminary testing on my kids for their Math and English levels. (I had one that was younger than Indiana cutoff and One struggling with reading) This helped so much in determining where they fit for Indiana schools. It might have 700 kids but the administration takes time to know all of them. Our only problem has been busing issues, but that's more my neighborhood than the school. The school has always taken care of the bus issue when I called. The low score is very misleading, given the number of foreign students just learning english. I just wish more parents would be involved.

Too many children, in too small of an area. Does not give individual attention to most students. Staff does NOT work willingly with parents or pyschologists, even though they deem it important. Will NOT be going back there next fall.

I love Forest Park because they have taken the time to really get to know my two children and their learning styles & accomodated them according to that style. Also from the administration to the teachers and the principal they have made me motivated to get involved in my child's educational career. My daughter just started middle school and that same ethic has spilled out to that school. They are passionate, loving and just a humble school to have your kids in.

The mixture of cultures and the love you feel from the staff:)

Our school is nestled in a wonderful neighborhood. I think that makes the environment that much more wonderful! We have the most amazing,talented and caring staff:) They are all generous and kind to all the students. I feel that my daughter is getting a truly wonderful education at Forest Park Elementary.

They Think Of the Kids before themsevles

Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.