Fort Wayne, IN

Posted June 14, 2013
I went here for Kindergarten through the third grade. Even though I am in High School now I still remember the times I had here and the teachers I had while attending. Forest Park in an amazing school with amazing teachers, I highly recommend going here while you still have a chance. I am very sad that I couldn't finish elementary school here. You will remember the teachers and friends you meet here for a lifetime.

Posted August 24, 2011
I moved to Ft. Wayne in the middle of the school year. When we made an appointment to tour the school and find out more, they went above and beyond and did preliminary testing on my kids for their Math and English levels. (I had one that was younger than Indiana cutoff and One struggling with reading) This helped so much in determining where they fit for Indiana schools. It might have 700 kids but the administration takes time to know all of them. Our only problem has been busing issues, but that's more my neighborhood than the school. The school has always taken care of the bus issue when I called. The low score is very misleading, given the number of foreign students just learning english. I just wish more parents would be involved.

Forest Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2011
Too many children, in too small of an area. Does not give individual attention to most students. Staff does NOT work willingly with parents or pyschologists, even though they deem it important. Will NOT be going back there next fall.

Forest Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2010
I love Forest Park because they have taken the time to really get to know my two children and their learning styles & accomodated them according to that style. Also from the administration to the teachers and the principal they have made me motivated to get involved in my child's educational career. My daughter just started middle school and that same ethic has spilled out to that school. They are passionate, loving and just a humble school to have your kids in.

Posted September 30, 2009
The mixture of cultures and the love you feel from the staff:)

Posted September 24, 2009
Our school is nestled in a wonderful neighborhood. I think that makes the environment that much more wonderful! We have the most amazing,talented and caring staff:) They are all generous and kind to all the students. I feel that my daughter is getting a truly wonderful education at Forest Park Elementary.

They Think Of the Kids before themsevles

Posted September 24, 2009
We have a great Principal and staff that truly cares about every childs needs in this school. Im a proud Forest Park parent!

Posted September 17, 2009
Forrest Park is the first school I know of to have teachers that recognize students that need extra work to keep them busy because boredom leads to trouble. Thank you FP

Posted September 16, 2009
I have a 7 year old and 4 year old that attend Forest Park. The teachers and staff are great!!

Forest Park Elementary School
2004 Alabama Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46805
Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top