Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Forest Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2016
My daughters teacher really cares about her students education. We work together on her educational growth and development.

Forest Park Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2016
My child's kindergarten year overall has been iffy. She could have had a better experience.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted February 26, 2016
Diamond Robinson as well as the staff and its entirety. Thank you all so much for showing up to work and caring. To those who do.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted February 26, 2016
I don't allow disrespect in or out of the home, especially not @school. The kindergarten teacher my child has let's the children run all over her.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted February 26, 2016
They teach the children to keep secrets. And they encourage bullying by not reprimanding all involved parties.

Forest Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2011
I moved to Ft. Wayne in the middle of the school year. When we made an appointment to tour the school and find out more, they went above and beyond and did preliminary testing on my kids for their Math and English levels. (I had one that was younger than Indiana cutoff and One struggling with reading) This helped so much in determining where they fit for Indiana schools. It might have 700 kids but the administration takes time to know all of them. Our only problem has been busing issues, but that's more my neighborhood than the school. The school has always taken care of the bus issue when I called. The low score is very misleading, given the number of foreign students just learning english. I just wish more parents would be involved.

Forest Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2011
Too many children, in too small of an area. Does not give individual attention to most students. Staff does NOT work willingly with parents or pyschologists, even though they deem it important. Will NOT be going back there next fall.

Forest Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2010
I love Forest Park because they have taken the time to really get to know my two children and their learning styles & accomodated them according to that style. Also from the administration to the teachers and the principal they have made me motivated to get involved in my child's educational career. My daughter just started middle school and that same ethic has spilled out to that school. They are passionate, loving and just a humble school to have your kids in.

Posted September 30, 2009
The mixture of cultures and the love you feel from the staff:)

Forest Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2009
Our school is nestled in a wonderful neighborhood. I think that makes the environment that much more wonderful! We have the most amazing,talented and caring staff:) They are all generous and kind to all the students. I feel that my daughter is getting a truly wonderful education at Forest Park Elementary.

2004 Alabama Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46805
Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.