Bad
Good

Price Elementary is one of the best schools within the Fort Wayne area. I have had four children attend there over a span of the past 10 years. They have all had wonderful experiences and have benefitted from a superb teaching staff. They continue to excel both academically and personally. Any child would be fortunate to attend this school. Anne Hickey, parent

I went to Price Elementary school as an intern for IPFW. I liked the set-up of the school, it was very well-kept and clean for its age and I was able to find my way around. I heard mixed things about the principal. Like any other any other school, you have your good and bad kids. I had very negative experiences from the teachers. Most acted like they didn't want to be there, or just yelled at their students. For parents sending your kids here, just get a feel of what your child's teacher is like before they are fully enrolled. I shook my head in shame when the interventionist lady blamed the fact that Northside and Southside were failing on the teachers at Homestead and Carroll.

My dautgher just finshed up the 4th grade she has enjoyed all the things her teachers taught her she just doesn't wanna leave the school next year.

Neither myself nor my child liked this school. The teacher was very negative and my child would tense up every time she walked into class. I would not recommend this school.

My son attends Price's Special Needs Preschool and I am just astonded!! Just within the 8 months he was there for the school year he has improved greatly. The teachers are great, they are loving, nuturing all the while teaching them and improving their devolpment. They really go by what they therapists tell them carryout through the week. I would suggest this class to anyone that has children that have devolpmental delays or any other problem that needs special attention. The class itself has improved all our lives because we know can understand what our son wants and needs, because he for the most part can tell us or sign to us what it is. Im looking forward to next year to see how much more he will improve!!

Last modified Francis M Price Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.