Bad
Good

Since changing from a magnet to school to a Title I school, it has gone downhill quickly! The administration doesn't seem to care about a child's education, just getting those tax dollars. There are some fantastic teachers here, unfortunately my child's education wasn't respected the past 2 years there. This rating is way out of date!! I have moved my brilliant student on to a private school in the FW.

The staff and volunteers are amazing. They put your children first and foremost, and make every visitor and parent feel welcome. I have loved every single one of my children's teachers, and feel like I am listened to whenever I have a question or idea. You feel like everyone is on one team at franke park.

This school is a Title I school but don't let that fool you. The teachers are what make it. We've had nothing but amazing, compassionate, and patient teachers for our girls each and every year. We truly love sending our kids here.

My oldest daughter went here k-5, my youngest went there pre-school - k. I have to send her to a different school this year because we moved and I am so sad. My youngest has special needs and the school staff has been so great, with both my kids. The principle truely cares about the students. The teachers are great and always included me in on what was going on with my kids. I would totally recommend to school.

I am very pleased with Franke Park. They have a very good staff there. They have always treated my girls and I very well. I think they are one of the best schools in the district.

I have been very impressed with the education my granddaughter has been receiving. Her teachers have done a great job of giving her help in the areas she was weak in and challenging her where needed.

I love Franke Park becuase everyone is so nice. We work so well together. We LOVE our students. Our techers go above and beyond.I hope to be at franke for the rest of my teaching days.

Franke Park is a very caring place to send a child. They are very open to talking with parents and all the teachers my children have had have shown deep concern for individual students. The principal is an excellent leader.

Franke Park has the best teachers in the district. They truly care about the children and their daily performance as students. My daughter recently broke her arm and the teachers and students were so willing to help out without being asked to. This was my daughter's first year at Franke Park, and next year we will be sending our son to Franke Park as well. The teachers and office personnel are so welcoming and easy to speak to. It seems as if there is always someone available to talk to about a problem or concern. Mrs. Balogh has been a wonderful teacher and mentor throughout this school year!

Last modified Franke Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.