Posted August 26, 2014
This school is a Title I school but don't let that fool you. The teachers are what make it. We've had nothing but amazing, compassionate, and patient teachers for our girls each and every year. We truly love sending our kids here.

Posted August 20, 2012
My oldest daughter went here k-5, my youngest went there pre-school - k. I have to send her to a different school this year because we moved and I am so sad. My youngest has special needs and the school staff has been so great, with both my kids. The principle truely cares about the students. The teachers are great and always included me in on what was going on with my kids. I would totally recommend to school.

Posted April 18, 2011
I am very pleased with Franke Park. They have a very good staff there. They have always treated my girls and I very well. I think they are one of the best schools in the district.

Posted June 14, 2010
I have been very impressed with the education my granddaughter has been receiving. Her teachers have done a great job of giving her help in the areas she was weak in and challenging her where needed.

Posted September 15, 2009
I love Franke Park becuase everyone is so nice. We work so well together. We LOVE our students. Our techers go above and beyond.I hope to be at franke for the rest of my teaching days.

Posted May 04, 2009

Franke Park Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2008
Franke Park is a very caring place to send a child. They are very open to talking with parents and all the teachers my children have had have shown deep concern for individual students. The principal is an excellent leader.

Posted May 31, 2007
Franke Park has the best teachers in the district. They truly care about the children and their daily performance as students. My daughter recently broke her arm and the teachers and students were so willing to help out without being asked to. This was my daughter's first year at Franke Park, and next year we will be sending our son to Franke Park as well. The teachers and office personnel are so welcoming and easy to speak to. It seems as if there is always someone available to talk to about a problem or concern. Mrs. Balogh has been a wonderful teacher and mentor throughout this school year!

Franke Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2006
This is a very good school with kind and caring teachers and staff members. We really like this school!

Franke Park Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2005
I just saw my child participate in a wonderful Christmas musical. My child has had wonderful teachers here who I feel truly are concerned about Sam, the individual as a whole child. I have always been able to talk to the principal and the teachers whenever I call. It's a great school with a lot of pride.

Franke Park Elementary School
828 Mildred Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46808
Last modified Franke Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franke Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.