J Wilbur Haley Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2013
Way too many kids getting bused in and they are catering to them too much. Student to teacher ratio is too much. I feel the school is very ghetto and ive noticed my kids acting like the trash thats getting bused in. I will probably be switching schools in the middle of this year because im tired of the BS

J Wilbur Haley Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2011
This school is horrible. Needs a state review. Only good thing they have going for them is Mrs. Williams 4th grade.

J Wilbur Haley Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2010
My oldest did wonderfully at this school, but as time as passed I feel like things are just going downhill. There are teachers that are GREAT, you just have to do your research. Others just don't do so well and it is the parent's responsibility to push. Definitely disappointed with the principal and his lack to follow through. Things jsut are not the same anymore and I can't wait to be done with this elementary school.

J Wilbur Haley Elementary School 0

Posted July 02, 2009
Haley Elementary has pockets of good teachers in each grade. You need to really watch for the ones who aren't up to standard. We were lucky to have mrs. Barney for two years. She is one amazing educator! out of all of theteachers, she knew what she was teaching and really understood my child and his needs.

Posted March 26, 2009

J Wilbur Haley Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2008
Been at Haley for 4 years. This year is not so good. Unorganized class, disruptive students. I do not feel like my son is getting the best education this year. But the rest of the years have been wonderful. I do like the reading programs. And my son likes his class, but not enough 'work' this year in my eyes.

Posted August 02, 2008
great school. focuses on reading great family fun programs to attend. good school to attend.

J Wilbur Haley Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2008
I think that Haley is a wonderful school.. great teachers and curriculum.

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted November 03, 2005

Contact Information

2201 Maplecrest Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815

J Wilbur Haley Elementary School
2201 Maplecrest Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46815
Last modified J Wilbur Haley Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J Wilbur Haley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.