Fort Wayne, IN

Posted July 23, 2014
The special education staff was uneducated about Asperger's Syndrome. They did everything wrong. It was a nightmare for my son.

Posted October 31, 2012
I would like to highly compliment the principal, Jeff King, in several categories. First, I find him to be very approachable and polite whether he is talking to a parent or student. He is easy to talk to and very friendly. Second, he has been very responsive to the individual needs of my daughter, a student at Jefferson Middle School. He seems to care that her educational experience is a positive one, and he has good advice for her future education as well. Finally, he is very organized. Back to school night, band concerts, notes home, etc. are all neatly done and on schedule. Thank you Mr. King! My daughter is happy at this school!

Posted April 28, 2012
I love this school. They really care for their students and make sure they do the best to their ability.

Posted June 14, 2009
i love jms its graet i use to hate school but now that i go to jms i love school the teaters r really friendly and nice

Posted November 12, 2008
im a student at hms and i love it.. i love all the students and staff..

Posted October 11, 2007
The experiences I have encountered at Jefferson Middle School were not very good ones. The three years I attended there were the worst years of my life. The educational system there is poor and there are a lot of social and discipline problems. The staff there care more about behavior issues than education itself. The classes are so easy you can basically sleep through them and still pass. Extracurricular activities are unorganized so if that doesn't tell you anything I don't know what will.

Jefferson Middle School

Posted August 04, 2007
I am a student at Jefferson MS, I love this place!I love the teachers, the friends I make, to my education. I very much enjoy going to this school!

Posted May 31, 2007
I love the teachers, kids, and staff. Kids will learn a lot at JMS!!!

Posted March 16, 2007
The principal and staff have a hard time with discipline and listening to the students which they say come first. There is also a major bullying problem there.

Posted September 22, 2006
I think this school is horrible at dealing with bullying and discipline. I am seriously thinking of homeschooling and my son because comes home every day depressed and crying because he hates this school. But jefferson has great teachers and have high test scores thats the one good thing.

Jefferson Middle School
5303 Wheelock Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46835
Last modified Jefferson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top