Kekionga Middle School 1

Posted August 10, 2010
I hate this school. I have been there for a week and got in 3 fights.

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted September 18, 2008

Kekionga Middle School 0

Posted April 09, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008

Kekionga Middle School 3

Posted December 13, 2005
I think that Kekionga is doing probably the best they can with what they have. The level of parental involvement is unfortunately out of the schools control. Very few parents attend the events (music concerts, award ceremonies) that I have attended. I have an eighth grader who has been in the Montessori program all three years - which is the reason we chose Kekionga at all. I cannot speak to the parental involvement in sports, as I do not have a child that is involved in sports. The extracurricular activities I am sure were impacted by budget cuts, so again the school is doing what it can with what it has. The Montessori program moving to Geyer, I think, will be a loss to the school overall.

Posted February 08, 2005
kekionga has a good sport team and avery nice staff all the teachers understand what your cghild needs and needs to learn .when your child needs to be challenge they will do that for you .when your child gets in trubble they will punish tem in the right way but not in the way they like or not. the principal here is alot better than the other one they had in the past.And by the way kids at kekionga is aloud to chew gum.

Contact Information

2929 Engle Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809

Kekionga Middle School
2929 Engle Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46809
Last modified Kekionga Middle School is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kekionga Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.