Posted September 14, 2011
Lane is an amazing school. It has had some problems, but the staff is doing the best they possibly can. There are just a few students who refuse to behave, and that's probably because their parents let them get away with anything. I love Lane and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Go Vikings!!!

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted May 01, 2009
I cant wait till my kids get to Snider, (Snider) staff will not put up with the delinquents that my kids are putting up with at LANE! Lane is a very 'laxy-daisy' school. Administration is VERY sub-par!!

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008

Lane Middle School 2

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted December 22, 2007
this is one of the bests schools anyone can go to!!! their students and staff work together to form a better community!!! we may not have the best scores but we sure work hard physically and academicaly!!!

Lane Middle School 0

Posted November 24, 2007
I think lane is an awesome school they have great test scores. I also kno a few teachers there who can look after my children

Lane Middle School 2

Posted October 08, 2004
Jefferson Middle has much better test scores than Lane. Therefore I will send my child to Jefferson. I think the kids at Lane get away with entirely too much. There needs to be after school supervision while kids are waiting for their parents to pick them up!

Lane Middle School
4901 Vance Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46815
Last modified Lane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lane Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.