Nebraska Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2011
I am a returning parent to Nebraska Elementary and not much has changed or improved.They may have a new Principle but ther curiculum has not gotten any better. My daughter was on honor roll every semester. They had never had Lice until they started to go here. The school does nothing to help parents prevent Lice either. My children never knew what roaches were until we moved into the neghborhood by Nebraska Elementary. I have sent my children to Adams and South Wayne in the past and recommend either of those schools. At South Wayne there is a group of students that worked together to improve their learning and were challenged, at Nebraska there is no challenge.

Nebraska Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2010
The staff at Nebraska is amazing!! It's a smaller school and being thus makes it more comfortable. The students get as much one on one attention as they can. Two of my children currently attend Nebrask and another went there from pre-school thru 5th grade. The teachers and staff are friendly, personable, and want the best for all the students that attend!!!!

Nebraska Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2007

Nebraska Elementary School 2

Posted March 17, 2007
I wish that I could say many positive things about this school, but I can't. I was new to the area and sent my children here because of the location, big mistake. Too many times I have heard 'We are sorry, it must have been a miscommunication.'

Nebraska Elementary School
1525 Boone Street, Fort Wayne, IN  46808
Last modified Nebraska Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nebraska Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top