Saint Joseph Central School 1

Posted November 16, 2012
My son went to St. Joe for kindergarten & first grade. I am SO happy I switched schools this year. My son struggled with some behavior issues, but is incredibly smart and talented. The teachers here would exclude him from the rest of the class and if they couldn't deal with him, he'd sit in the office the entire day and would miss recesses. They wouldn't even allow him to go to the restroom by himself. They constantly singled him out and made him feel like he was a bad kid, when really he just needed a little more one on one attention. He's in a nearby school now where the teachers and principal really genuinely care about him and his progress. I am so happy I switched. St. Joe office staff & teachers did not seem to care about helping my son.

Posted October 05, 2008

Saint Joseph Central School 5

Posted July 21, 2008
I enrolled my to foster sons at this school and found the experience with the staff asronomical. Both teachers that my sons had are dedicated and even with a few minor learning problems neither teacher gave up and have given them a solid foundation to grow on. We are looking forward to seeing St. Joe again this year. Hands down to the office staff and the councellor and ofcourse the principle!!!!

Posted January 31, 2005
I have 2 children at St. Joe Central now with 2 more coming up in the next 3 years. We have been very impressed with this school. The extra classes (gym, art, music) ARE taught by accredited teachers. This school is not a christian school, although there is christian behavior expected. The PTA is great and very involved. Parent paticipation is wonderful. We have now reservations about recommending this school to anyone.

Saint Joseph Central School 5

Posted June 17, 2004
We currently have 2 children attending this school (with 2 more coming up in the next 3 years) and I am extremely impressed with the quality education that they are receiving. The teachers do a tremendous job of keeping us informed on the progress of our children and are always willing to assist if there are areas that need attention. From the administration, to the teachers,on down to the support staff we have always felt that they had our childrens best interest at heart. I can not say enough good things about St. Joe!

Saint Joseph Central School 1

Posted April 27, 2004
I entered my children in this school thinking it would be a great experience. To my disappointment it was not. There are to many parents with different ideas on what should be happening; along with no 'real leader'. All classes outside of the main classroom are taught by parents, not by qualified educators. The actions of the parents and educators are not christian like.

Posted August 26, 2003
All three of my sons attend or have attended St Joseph Central. I'm impressed with the teachers and principal. The communication between school and parents is atronomical. My 5th grader helped me rate this school.

Saint Joseph Central School
6341 Saint Joe Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46835
Last modified Saint Joseph Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Joseph Central School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.