Bad
Good

I've had two boys go through St. Joe Central and absolutely loved it. The teachers truly care about your child and do their best to put your child's needs first. They have a lot of different extra activities for kids to get involved in outside of the classroom. My son still talks about his favorite kindergarten teacher. My niece is attending this year and her parents are just as happy as we were. Kudos to the hardworking teachers and staff who make St. Joe a great family.

This school was satisfactory & met my child's needs. It did not go above and beyond. I wish it would have been more outstanding, but it was okay.

My son has been at Saint Joseph since kindergarten and this is his last year he will moving to middle school . I will miss Saint Joe staff they are the best. I will always recommend Saint Joe Central. I'm happy to be apart the Saint Joe Central

My son went to St. Joe for kindergarten & first grade. I am SO happy I switched schools this year. My son struggled with some behavior issues, but is incredibly smart and talented. The teachers here would exclude him from the rest of the class and if they couldn't deal with him, he'd sit in the office the entire day and would miss recesses. They wouldn't even allow him to go to the restroom by himself. They constantly singled him out and made him feel like he was a bad kid, when really he just needed a little more one on one attention. He's in a nearby school now where the teachers and principal really genuinely care about him and his progress. I am so happy I switched. St. Joe office staff & teachers did not seem to care about helping my son.

I enrolled my to foster sons at this school and found the experience with the staff asronomical. Both teachers that my sons had are dedicated and even with a few minor learning problems neither teacher gave up and have given them a solid foundation to grow on. We are looking forward to seeing St. Joe again this year. Hands down to the office staff and the councellor and ofcourse the principle!!!!

Last modified Saint Joseph Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.