Bad
Good

This is an amazing school. Moved here from another state, 2 of my children where considerable behind. Teachers tutors and the principal are very involved in getting my kids to reach there goals. My kids love this school. I have 3 and all 3 of them attend Washington Elementary School. I feel this school has been a God send to my children and there education.

my oldest child was living with her gma & went to that school through her address & she just loved it came home everyday , telling me how her day was , so when my son became old enough to go i enrolled him here , and yet he told me how much fun he had to , then my youngest was finally able to go to school and she just loved it , loved her teacher and all , then my oldest went off to middle and we moved so they had to go to different schools , now we moved nearby again and my two youngest are attending this school again , this is a GREATT school ! i love it ! i give it a 10 out if 10 rating its all you could ask for in a school

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.