Fort Wayne, IN

Posted April 26, 2014
I am very pleased with Study. It is an excellent school with genuinely caring teachers. The staff is amazing, the school is very generous to its students. Mr. Bobay is one of the best principals I have dealt with in the 15 yrs of having children in various schools, both private and public. It has a private school feel, every school should wear uniforms in my opinion. Please don't let their test scores scare you, your child will be getting a quality education. I have witnessed educational leaps and bounds in my children. They definitely reinforce the good values I am trying to teach my children. My children have been very happy here, more so than higher rated schools.

Study Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2009
Study is an outstanding school. The teachers and staff, lead by Ms. Trudy Greafton, are out of this world. The academic regior, attendance record, and morale are fantastic. All members of this establishment are top-notch. I whole-heartedly recommend this school. Every party involved truly cares for each child. Study is the best elementary school I have ever been part of. If every school was as loving and caring as Study, the entire planet would benefit.

Posted May 15, 2009

Study Elementary School 2

Posted November 16, 2008

Posted April 19, 2004
I have really enjoyed having my children in Study. The staff is always helpfull, my children love their teachers and those who assist. I would highly recomend this school.

Study Elementary School
2414 Brooklyn Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46802
Last modified Study Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Study Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top