Posted May 29, 2008

Posted May 15, 2007
i think fairfield is a great school.the teachers and all the workers are great.

Posted April 27, 2005
The ESL program is the most AMAZING program I have ever encountered anywhere in the Fort Wayne district. I have friends from another country that have children that attend Fairfield, plus my own son went to Fairfield 8 years ago...The teachers then and the teachers now are very much into their students and what they as teachers can do for their students. they should all be extremely proud of the work that they are accomplishing with all the kids. also want to add a note about the art teacher, Mr.Hackbush. they all love him and the work they get to do with him...a big plus for all the kids!

Fairfield Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2004
The school is not a very promising school. They do not work with your child if he/she has special needs, ie. ADHD. I do not recommend this school to any parent for their child.

Posted September 29, 2004
I was once a student at Fairfield Elementry, but now, I'm a 7th grader at Carroll Middle School. I would have to say that Fairfield is a great school! The teachers are all helpful. Mrs. Brumbaugh is also a nice teacher and is very helpful. I wanted to thank her for being my teacher in 4th and part of 5th grade.

Posted September 29, 2004
I'm not a parent, but a student who now goes to Jefferson Middle School. I went to Fairfield when I was in elementary school. Fairfield is a nice school! The teachers are great! I'm glad that I went to Fairfield!

Posted February 23, 2004
Fairfield Elementary is an excellent school! I am proud to have both of my children as students there. Principal Britt and all of her staff have worked hard at developing Fairfield into an outstanding learning facility!

Fairfield Elementary School
2825 Fairfield Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46807
Last modified Fairfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top