St Rose Of Lima School 1

Posted July 15, 2014
We did not find the school or the parish to be very welcoming. There is lack discipline, quality instruction, and academic rigor. There was a lack of discipline for serious issues and too much discipline for minor issues. The middle school loses students every year because of the already mentioned issues. Even with a new Principal the same issues seem to present themselves. The school is a private school and has a 'C' rating from the state. Along with all the other issues you have to ask yourself, why would I pay good money to get my child a 'C' quality education? It was easy to come to the conclusion that my child will not attend school there next year. I pray that the school can make the necessary changes and become the quality school it once was.

St Rose Of Lima School 4

Posted March 20, 2012
My children started at St. Rose when they were in 4th and 6th grades. We d homeschooled for several years, and I believed that St. Rose would be the "next best thing" to that level of one on one attention. Within a week of their first school year at St. Rose, I knew I d made the right decision. St. Rose teachers and staff take time to know your family and truly care about your children, and the entire school works together to provide a nurturing, supportive environment for learning. Attentive faculty and staff provide inventive curriculum which is constantly adapted as student needs are assessed. After five years with St. Rose, one of my children will be a junior at Roncalli, living up to their high standards of excellence and on the track to receiving an academic honors diploma. My other child placed in the top ten scores on Roncalli s placement test and will also take a full load of honors level classes his freshman year.

Posted December 08, 2011
Choosing St. Rose has been the best decision we could have made for our daughter. St. Rose is a value-centered learning environment that ensures academic excellence. I am thankful for the wonderful support network of teachers, staff and parents. There are opportunities for involvement for both parents and children and numerous extracurricular activities to add to a child s experiences. I believe they are providing my child with the knowledge, skills and experiences to reach her full potential.

Posted August 16, 2011
We have a 2nd grader at St. Rose, this is our second year and we could not be happier. The teachers really care about the children as individuals. The teacher and child ratio allows that individual attention. The parent involvement is very strong which helps ensure strong values are upheld. St. Rose has more sports and clubsfor the grade school level than the public schools. It was refreshing to hear children saying the Pledge of Allegiance which is something the Public School has taken out.

St Rose Of Lima School 4

Posted March 13, 2011
An atmosphere like no other around, St Rose has provided our children a fun filled and enriching education. We were very happy to see St Rose' ISTEP to be the highest around. Its a wonderful blend of Christian values and wonderful academics.

Posted October 13, 2010
Best decision I ever made....Taking my 1st grader from public school system to St. Rose. My now 2nd grader has made a complete 360! Excellent Outstanding School!

Posted August 29, 2010
A school that provides and practices value-centered education. A great learning environment for students. The school consistently has all student equaling or exceeding state standards. With state of the art technology, good facilities and wonderful teachers it is a great school for our grandchildren.

Posted April 29, 2010
I currently have 2 children at St Rose. We've been at the school for 4 fast years. I am so pleased with the progress of my children. The academics are strong but it is the environment that makes St Rose the right place for my kids. The teachers are caring, the parents are involved, the children are respectful. My kids are learning and developing in a compassionate, faith based community.

St Rose Of Lima School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I have had my daughter at St. Rose since the first grade, my son started there in Pre-K. Moving my family to St. Rose school was the best decision we could have made. The small interpersonal relationships between students and teachers is wonderful. The parents are involved, and they are truly interested in the children suceeding.

Posted February 03, 2010
I went to St. Rose from 5th through 8th grade. I came in behind other students my age and now I am getting ready to go of to college something I never new was possible for me because of how much trouble I had in school. Everyone at St.Rose cares and will do all they can to make you the best you can be!!! I love St.Rose and still help with all I can at the school because we are all a big loving family! Trust me St. Rose is the place for everyone!!

St Rose Of Lima School
114 Lancelot Drive, Franklin, IN  46131
Last modified St Rose Of Lima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Rose Of Lima School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.