Bad
Good

They work BEAUTIFULLY with my 4 year old autistic son. Early Childhood is amazing and I love the staff at Frankton Elementary. Wonderful school!

We have been involved with Frankton schools for numerous years. Never had a bad experience with any staff. The principle in highly involved with the students and the parents. All the staff act interested in providing a good education to the students.

My 6th grade grandson goes to Frankton and has since first grade. All his teachers except for one have been great. He gets great marks and has teachers who are willing to help him with anything he needs. I couldn't ask for a better school for him.

The teachers are great with my young children, and tehy really take the time to do one on one and involve every child in their activites

I am a parent of a 6th grader. I have never seen such a chaotic class in my 15 years of being a parent in school. Someone in authority needs to control the actions of some of the students. I do not know how anyone can learn anything. The 6th graders are old enough to know how to act and should not have to be told. As far as the rating of education, our child is doing fine but I do not know how anyone can learn anything in the chaos.

I love Frankton Elementary because they have the best staff and they really give your kids a good education

Frankton Schools are the greatest! I attended when I was young, my parents attended, and now my children are attending. Throughout all these years it just gets better. You cant find a better principal or staff. All the teachers are great and really do care if your child succeeds. Frankton truely is the best!

my grandson just started Frankton this school year, and he really likes it, and i do too the staff are so friendly and they welcome you with open arms.They really believe in family involvement. I believe we are very fortunate to be in Frankton School.

My grandkids just came into this school this year and they love it. It is so much better than Anderson. The teachers here take more time with the kids to make sure they understand. They are so glad they switched.

My grandson has been going to Frankton Elementary for almost three years. The staff is great and the teachers so helpful. He will be moving back to Las Vegas soon but will never find the love and help from another school the way he has here. Thank you Frankton Elementary for your support.

Last modified Frankton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.