Posted May 03, 2011
We have been involved with Frankton schools for numerous years. Never had a bad experience with any staff. The principle in highly involved with the students and the parents. All the staff act interested in providing a good education to the students.

Posted January 25, 2011
My 6th grade grandson goes to Frankton and has since first grade. All his teachers except for one have been great. He gets great marks and has teachers who are willing to help him with anything he needs. I couldn't ask for a better school for him.

Posted May 03, 2010
The teachers are great with my young children, and tehy really take the time to do one on one and involve every child in their activites

Frankton Elementary School 1

Posted February 12, 2010
I am a parent of a 6th grader. I have never seen such a chaotic class in my 15 years of being a parent in school. Someone in authority needs to control the actions of some of the students. I do not know how anyone can learn anything. The 6th graders are old enough to know how to act and should not have to be told. As far as the rating of education, our child is doing fine but I do not know how anyone can learn anything in the chaos.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Frankton Elementary because they have the best staff and they really give your kids a good education

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted October 30, 2008
Frankton Schools are the greatest! I attended when I was young, my parents attended, and now my children are attending. Throughout all these years it just gets better. You cant find a better principal or staff. All the teachers are great and really do care if your child succeeds. Frankton truely is the best!

Posted September 21, 2008
my grandson just started Frankton this school year, and he really likes it, and i do too the staff are so friendly and they welcome you with open arms.They really believe in family involvement. I believe we are very fortunate to be in Frankton School.

Posted September 19, 2008
My grandkids just came into this school this year and they love it. It is so much better than Anderson. The teachers here take more time with the kids to make sure they understand. They are so glad they switched.

Frankton Elementary School
1303 Indiana 128, Frankton, IN  46044
Last modified Frankton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frankton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.