Posted November 01, 2012
I really love this school. I intend to keep my daughter here through all of her grades. The student-teacher ratio is excellent and the teachers not only teach the curriculum excellently, but they also teach them discipline and good behavior. The staff works well with parents to stay involved with their students and everyone is friendly. As a Christian parent I also love that God is involved in every aspect of their learning. I would recommend this school highly to any parent seeking a Christ-centered fundamentally sound education for their child!

Posted September 29, 2008
I love this school. My kids have been here since they were 3 years old. Trust me its the best school in gary. They teach the children, not teach them to memorize their studies. I love it & my kids do too.

Posted January 28, 2006
this is my daughter first year at the school. I really like the teachers the student to teacher ratio and the academics here they have a good discipline program also i would recommend the school to any one looking for something else also it is better than the charter school my daughter was attending.

Posted January 11, 2005

Spirit Of God Accelerated School
1010 Roosevelt Street, Gary, IN  46404
Last modified Spirit Of God Accelerated School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Spirit Of God Accelerated School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.