PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I was a student at Ambassador Academy and I enjoyed the school, and was taught a grade level ahead then what was needed. The teacher are wonderful as well as the staff. Ambassador Academy now has a 2 and 3 year old day care and from there goes up to 8th grade. I do recommend the school.

I am an educator. In my opinion Ambassador Academy is the best school in Northwest Indiana. Some may not agree but test scores have proven that. My daughter is currently in 1st grade at Ambassador Academy. This is her 2nd year and they have made numerous improvements and I am sure that there are many more to come. They have recently received their North Central accreditation. I appreciate the staff. They work really hard to ensure that their students succeed. Ambassador Academy provides its students with a solid academic foundation as well as a solid spiritual foundation. My daughter had a painful accident I was devastated, but she began praying asking God to touch her body. That moment was priceless. My family values education, but we also promote spiritual growth. In 2 years I have not had any complaints. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Ambassador Academy!! ! !

I cried when my children had to leave this school due to our needing to move out of state. The teachers are caring, nurturing and serious about their job. As a student my children worked very hard with my kindergartener reading on second grade level and my fifth grade reading two years ahead also. The staff was very sad to see them go as they treated us like family. The school teaches life as well as academics just as their motto states.

As a parent I know that the school is blessed and that the teachers are a blessing.

I am not on here to bash Ambassador Academy, but there are questions I wish I would had known to ask before I enrolled my child. Art class might be a minor subject to the school, but it's an important subject to me and I think to children. Children should have a chance to express themselves through drawings. When registering my child, I asked if they had a library. I was told that the Gary public Library brings books to the school weekly. It's been a month of school, and so far no books. There are days when my child does not know if he is going to have recess for whatever reasons. My child is pleased with his teachers. I think the teachers can help my child with organization being he is in the 3rd grade and have 3 different teachers. It becomes confusing. We have to work together.

Last modified Ambassador Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8