Posted November 21, 2013
this school ohas went above and beyond for both of my children. the school treats you like family and EVERYONE OF THE STAFF members knows who you are. the Pirniple knows every child and parent that walks through the doors. wonderful school and program. only thing is i wish other parents where more involved with the school to make it even better.

Posted July 09, 2013
CSOTD is in fact one of the best schools around in the Gary area. My children have gone their since the doors have opened. I don't know where this parent ( who didn't have the courage to post her name) got her information from but there is strict policies in force for both teachers and students to follow. If parents would teach their children to respect their teachers more and behave properly or interact more with the school they would see this. Parents are always welcome to see their child in the class as well as on cameras which are posted in the lobby of the school. I as a parent of two children still remaining in this school am PROUD to have my children staying in this school and am looking forward to the new school year in our new building!! Our principal and staff have done a great job of getting things together and moving in such a fantastic forward moving position there is no way but up for these children to go! Mischelle DeBragga

Posted April 25, 2012
My daughter is in Mrs. Briggs Kindegarten class. Not only is she an inventive and involved teacher, she brings learning to life each and every day. There isn't a school day that goes by without my child bragging about what she learned. It is refreshing to see such inovative and creative activity going on in the classroom. I could not be more impressed with the staff's involvement and the Principal's willingness to have such "different" types of educators. Thanks, CSOTD, for makeing my daughter's first year exceptional.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted December 27, 2007

Contact Information

7300 Melton Road
Gary, IN 46403

Charter School Of The Dunes
7300 Melton Road, Gary, IN  46403
Last modified Charter School Of The Dunes is a charter school that serves grades K-10
Charter School Of The Dunes Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.