Bad
Good

Williams looks great on the outside but not as good on the inside. I have 1 child here and I'm looking for a new school. Alot of the children here are very wild and misbehaved, I'm sure because its public schooling. As a parent I work on improved behavior, self control and responsibility with my child at home and sending them to this school messes that hardwork up. Some of the teachers are older, impatient, jaded and prefer not to work. My child's teacher has an attitude issue, unattentive and is happiest when there is a break coming up, its very obvious she's not passionate about teaching anymore and is due for retirement. The principal can be mean, impatient, and likes to sweep issues under the rug. Lunch room, hallway monitors I feel are not well trained in dealing with children. I've seen some yelling directly in kids face, talking to them any way like they would their own and being grouchy. Lunch time needs improvement kids are expected to eat within 10min, because boys and girls are split up for eating, it's a good thing their split up but 10min is just ridiculous!! A positive is that kids participate every week in gym, art, music, library. We are still transferring ASAP!

I GO TO WILLIAMS SCHOOL IAM IN SIX SOME TEACHERS ARE NICE SOME ARE MEAN BUT I STILL LOVE DANIEL HALE WILLIAMS SCHOOL A.K.A SHINNING STARS

I went to Williams School as a child and I received a quality education. The teachers were teachers because they truly wanted to teach children, not just to get a paycheck. Now that my children are attending Williams, I see that the teachers still have the same wonderful, helpful, nurturing attitude toward the students. Everyone from the principal on down to the crossing guards truly care about the children's education, health, and stability.

Last modified Daniel Hale Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.