Posted November 18, 2007
My daughter has been attending Hosford Park since the first grade when we moved from Florida and I believe it is an excellent school. The teacher work with the children to make sure they are learning and the administration is great.

Posted May 05, 2007
It's the teachers that make this school. They care and give 100%. If there is a problem it seems that the teachers handle it more so than the principal. Overall I feel the education my child receives is wonderful.

Posted January 25, 2006
The atmosphere provided by the principal and teachers for the students is awesome. There are lots of learning opportunities offered outside of the regular school day. I love it here and I dont plan to move anytime soon!

Posted August 07, 2004
The principal and teachers here are like no other, they are absolutely wonderful! We are planning to purchase a home soon and I will no go outside the hosford park school district. The teachers are very caring and make sure that all the students get the individual attention they need.

Posted September 09, 2003
I believe Hosford Park is the best in the area. The principal and teachers there genuinely care for the students. They encourage the parents to participate as much as they can and are providing a safe, disciplined, and fun place for our kids.

Posted September 09, 2003

Hosford Park Elementary
4735 Arthur Street, Gary, IN  46408
Last modified Hosford Park Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hosford Park Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.