R J Baskett Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
Okay, I just graduated from this school. Every year at this school has been a pain it the butt. The advanced teachers are fine although not many of them put their students in their place. It is sad when even the kids in the advanced classes have no manners. The principal doesn't keep this school under control at all. Almost none of the adults enforce the dress code, and when they do, it's on the wrong kids and outfits. The kids in the hallways are also very rude. They push, shove, and constantly bully other students, and most of the time, the teachers do NOTHING! Not only that, but I can't even count all the curse words that come from all the students. Kids also run around in ripped P.Js. I can't believe all the piercings and tattoos that I see on a daily basis. Please parents, if you are thinking about moving to the Mississinewa School District, rethink your decisions. - from a 7 year student of the Mississinewa School District

R J Baskett Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
not a bad school but some teachers are to strict and they are do stupid activities that no one likes

R J Baskett Middle School 1

Posted April 05, 2011
My son is a 7th grader at RJB and he has alot of problems with the band director. I also feel that some of the subjects are relying to much on my son's art skills and not teaching him more about the subject at hand. Social Studies and Science are the main two. What happened to learning important dates and people. A student will not learn something unless you make it interesting for them.

R J Baskett Middle School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
My child is a 7th grader at RJB. She has been bullied the entire year. School officials have ignored her cries and fears. Enough is Enough!!

R J Baskett Middle School 5

Posted May 03, 2005
My son is an 8th grade student at RJB. He has always enjoyed the educational process and that in no different @ RJB. The teahcers are hard working and provide intersting lessons. The science department is top notch with Science Olympics. I think with there help my son will be ready for high school.

R J Baskett Middle School 3

Posted October 28, 2004
My child feels like the teachers are not excited about teaching my child says,'They are boring and just not involved!'

R J Baskett Middle School 2

Posted October 04, 2004
My child is currently in 7th Grade at this school. They are not teaching them preparedness for High School.

R J Baskett Middle School
125 North Broadway Street, Gas City, IN  46933
Last modified R J Baskett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R J Baskett Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.