Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School 5

Posted June 09, 2012
I've had a son graduate from here and a daughter who is currently attending. I would recommend Wes-Del High School to anyone who is considering moving into this area. Small classes give a lot of individual attention. Honors classes are top notch--some even taught by part-time Ball State professors. If one is looking for academics, this is the place to be. Sports are offered and Wes-Del girl's volleyball has been state runner-up and state champions in the 1A division in the past four years.

Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School 0

Posted April 14, 2009
I like the schools in this area. I feel they are safe for my daughter and she learns alot from the staff.

Contact Information

10000 North 600 West
Gaston, IN 47342

School website

Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School
10000 North 600 West, Gaston, IN  47342
Last modified Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School is a public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wes-Del Middle/Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.