Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2010
We are new to indiana and my child has learned more than i could imagine and the teachers are the best especially miss miller.

Posted August 03, 2007
I give Jefferson elementary School an A+ in the quality of their academic programs. Every year they have several wonderful music programs that are very enjoyable. The teachers are all very caring and compassionate. No child is left behind. All children are important and loved at this school. Violence is not a problem at Jefferson. The children are safe and well taken care of.

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2007
The school does not seem to have programs set in place to help students with ADD or other issues. They also seem to be more concerned with not making up snow days than the safety of the children. The food they feed the children is also horrible. Most everything is processed. They DO allow parents to be as involved as we desire. I have personally had experiences with a few amazing teachers that truly care at this school. Even though the school has several areas that needs improvement. I feel that this is a very good school.

Posted February 18, 2006
Jefferson is simply the best school. We originally had our children in private schools and this public school, by far, is better. The teachers and administrators respond to concerns immediately and the principal is absolutely the best. This all translates down to the great behavior of the students overall. (It is amazing how great leadership does this) You see the principal working harder than everyone else at all of the community-building events they take on. I love the fact that the only fundraiser they have is a 'Spring Fling' which is the fun highlight of the year for the kids. It is basically a carnival with games, food and fun, along with a silent auction of donated goods and services. I almost want to keep this all a secret, but I have to applaud what is being done here. This should be the model of all public schools.

Posted August 12, 2005
Jefferson is a wonderful school, both my sons have attended here. The teachers really do care about each student and are quick to respond to any concerns of parents or involve parents in their concerns. This school is truly the best.Safety is never compromised, the school is like one big family.The principal is everywhere with a smile on his face, he is very involved in every aspect of this school.I will miss Jefferson, now that my sons move on to middle & high school.

Posted March 19, 2005
We were new to this area, when we arrived we were immedetly impressed with the values and morals the school has. Now we try to spread the good word that jefferson ROCKS.

Posted March 10, 2004
Jefferson is a great school. Everyone is so nice and there are always plenty of activities planned. When there is a concern with the education of the child, the parent is immediately involved and action is taken. My children love this school. I was impressed that the children are being taught a stranger drill, that calms my worries slightly!

Posted August 31, 2003

Jefferson Elementary School
18565 County Road 20, Goshen, IN  46528
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.