Posted September 25, 2014
My children started at Bethany Christian School last year and the other students just wrapped their arms around them and pulled them in, as if they had always gone there. Academics are great and I love that the Bible is part of all subjects and that teachers and students pray for one another. Very supportive and encouraging environment. I have even made some friends there as the parents were welcoming as well. Love BCS. So thankful to have Bethany in our community where kids can get an excellen AND Biblically based education.

Posted April 24, 2014
Bethany Christian offers a great education in a caring, Christian environment. It's an excellent place to guide my children on their educational journey, as well as form them in their spiritual development.

Posted March 05, 2010
I would not have my children go anywhere else! As a graduate, I owe Bethany a lot :)

Posted September 11, 2009
Our son loves it. Great opportunities to play sports and develop good friendships. We love it for the nurturing teachers and community and the strong academics.

Posted February 08, 2009

Bethany Christian School
2904 South Main Street, Goshen, IN  46526
Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 4-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethany Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top