Bad
Good

Fairfield Jr-Sr High School 2

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter attended New Paris Elementary School (part of the Fairfield district) for 6 years and loved it up until 4th grade. The bullying is horrible and the teachers are rude. When my daughter went to Fairfield for 7th grade it was awful. I wouldn't recommend this school for anyone that wants to go to this school.

Fairfield Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted August 20, 2011
I'm a parrent of two attendee's, this school is top notch. Teachers, guidance, and admin really want the kids to succeed and develop into outstanding individuals. I went to a rival school and would have loved to had a chance to be part of this school district. Both my kids have minor learning disabilities, teachers with our help have brought their levels up and focused areas has great improved. I recommend asking anyone involved with this program their story and thoughts. Great school.

Fairfield Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted October 07, 2009
After researching Fairfield statistics I found the graguation rate is in the high 90th percentile. What other school in the area can offer that? I purchassed my home in Fairfield district for my children to have the small town advantages. Christian community, everyone knowing everyone, helps a develping child to hold up their responsibilities of who they are and going to be. For the staff, whatever special need my child required, they are always concerned and helpful, and followed up. After school activities has the most support and involvment I have ever seen by a community. Support of the parents is a constant here. Fairfield Community Schools is a great place to raise well rounded, determined, respectful children.

Fairfield Jr-Sr High School 1

Posted July 06, 2009
I'm a former parent of a student of Fairfield Jr/Sr High School. I give Fairfield two stars. I believe Fairfield's environment is entirely negative for anyone who is not a part of the Christian community. I believe they've taken student discipline overboard. The sad thing is that I don't think there are very many discipline cases that aren't minor, and other students have to suffer because of it. It's such a shame. The teachers care little about their students, and the principle is a joke. There are very few extracurricular activities, and the sports department is drastically overfunded. Greatschools.org doesn't allow me to be brutally honest, but just know you should avoid this.

Fairfield Jr-Sr High School 5

Posted March 07, 2007
I attended Fairfield my entire highschool career and loved it. Of course student interests will vary but I found as a student inclined towards the arts I was over all fairly pleased with what Fairfield had to offer. It is more of a small town school where every body knows everybody which can have its ups and downs. I really enjoyed my experience there though.

Fairfield Jr-Sr High School
67530 U.S. 33, Goshen, IN  46526
Last modified Fairfield Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Jr-Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top