Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am very sad with the direction the school is going. The principal that is currently there is a poor example of what I want as a leader for my children. He has been dishonest and untrustworthy. I am so disappointed in my neighborhood school and have been forced to look into private schools even though I am a huge supporter of public education. Someone needs to wake up and take a look at who is leading our schools. Our children deserve better.

I want my child to have the best education. My son started attending in 1st grade and he is is now in 2nd grade. He comes home confused and says there are to many teachers that he has to see throughout the day like 3-4 teachers, and I have seen that some teachers dont want to put up with the childrens problem. Since my son started attending Chandler Elemantary his academics have gone downhill, when at his other school he was one of the top in his class. I regret moving and changing schools, going to try and move us back to his other school drstrict. We as parents have to demand from the teachers nothing but the best for our children, just like the teachers want the best from our children.

I've had children at Chandler for almost 10 years and have seen a lot of changes. Currently, it is the best it has ever been. Chandler teachers, counselors and administrators are dedicated people and are doing an excellant job with our children.

I'm a parent and a teacher in another district. I am very pleased to have my children at Chandler. The staff are outstanding and the learning experiences beyond expectations for a public elementary.

I believe this school to be a poor example for our children. Some of the teachers do not want, and even try to avoid contact with parents. They seem to not want parent evolvement, and when a parent has a concern they seem to take no action to fix the problem. The special ed is one of the worst I've seen or heard of. They supply very little help. The children often are confused about what they are to do in school. We parents need to band together and not let the administrators or teachers dismiss us anymore!

Last modified Chandler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.