Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted June 01, 2015
I am very sad with the direction the school is going. The principal that is currently there is a poor example of what I want as a leader for my children. He has been dishonest and untrustworthy. I am so disappointed in my neighborhood school and have been forced to look into private schools even though I am a huge supporter of public education. Someone needs to wake up and take a look at who is leading our schools. Our children deserve better.

Posted December 15, 2013
I want my child to have the best education. My son started attending in 1st grade and he is is now in 2nd grade. He comes home confused and says there are to many teachers that he has to see throughout the day like 3-4 teachers, and I have seen that some teachers dont want to put up with the childrens problem. Since my son started attending Chandler Elemantary his academics have gone downhill, when at his other school he was one of the top in his class. I regret moving and changing schools, going to try and move us back to his other school drstrict. We as parents have to demand from the teachers nothing but the best for our children, just like the teachers want the best from our children.

Chandler Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2009
I've had children at Chandler for almost 10 years and have seen a lot of changes. Currently, it is the best it has ever been. Chandler teachers, counselors and administrators are dedicated people and are doing an excellant job with our children.

Chandler Elementary School 5

Posted January 25, 2009
I'm a parent and a teacher in another district. I am very pleased to have my children at Chandler. The staff are outstanding and the learning experiences beyond expectations for a public elementary.

Posted September 30, 2007
I believe this school to be a poor example for our children. Some of the teachers do not want, and even try to avoid contact with parents. They seem to not want parent evolvement, and when a parent has a concern they seem to take no action to fix the problem. The special ed is one of the worst I've seen or heard of. They supply very little help. The children often are confused about what they are to do in school. We parents need to band together and not let the administrators or teachers dismiss us anymore!

Posted January 26, 2006
It is important to hold local school administrators accountable for their performance where the education of our children and the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 are concerned. Goshen Community Schools and its educators and administrators are a consistently below average performers. Please see the link below. Goshen Community Schools http://mustang.doe.state.in.us/SEARCH/snapcorp.cfm?corp=2315 I believe that if interested parents are accurately informed, they will get involved and hold school administrators accountable for their continued poor educational performance. As an example, please see Goshen Middle School for consistently below average in ISTEP scores. Here is the link: http://mustang.doe.state.in.us/SEARCH/snapshot.cfm?schl=1833

Chandler Elementary School
419 South 8th Street, Goshen, IN  46526
Last modified Chandler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chandler Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top