Goshen, IN

Parkside Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2015
Parkside is a good school. My three kids have been there and we had a wonderful experience. The principal, counselor and teachers really care about education. They really have good resources to help the children to be successful. I love ambassadors team. Is a unique experience and help the children to develop leadership skill. Good job Mrs. Holsople.

Parkside Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2011
I do feel my daughter has lost momentum or not challenged enough and I have seen her not be able to complete all her work b/c of timed learning>....?

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2006
It is important to hold local school administrators accountable for their performance where the education of our children and the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 are concerned. Goshen Community Schools and its educators and administrators are a consistently below average performers. Please see the link below. Goshen Community Schools

Parkside Elementary School
1202 South 7th Street, Goshen, IN  46526
Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top