Posted July 13, 2013
I recently graduated from this school and I think overall I had a very good experience. The staff is very caring and whenever you have a problem they are always available to talk. I learned a lot at this school but, some of the teachers do give a little too much homework. Also, the dress code for girls is VERY strict! I found it very hard to find clothes that would meet the dress code especially towards the end of the year when it was hot. Girls cannot wear: tank tops, shorts shorter than knee length, shirts lower than collarbone level, tight fitting skirts or pants and flip flops. The shorts especially were hard to find so I had to wear jeans when it was 70 degrees out!

Posted January 26, 2011
I was called today by Michelle (school nurse) that our grandson (Michael) was ill, that she had been unable to reach his parents and could I manage to pick him up. Michelle was kind enough to give me directions and made the pick up easy for me by bringing Michael and the sign-out sheet to the front door to expidite the transition. She was most helpful and kind and we appreciate her care for Michael. Thank you Discovery and please say thank you to Michelle.

Discovery Middle School 5

Posted April 21, 2010
i think it is a great school AND THE TEACHERS ARE VERY NICE

Posted February 22, 2009
Discovery Middle school is a great school.It is cold though.It is a blue ribbon school

Discovery Middle School 1

Posted June 24, 2008

Discovery Middle School 5

Posted March 27, 2008
Fantastic school! The entire staff, from the custodial to the principal and everyone in between are the most caring, interested staff I've ever seen. They all really care about the students. Parent involvement is awesome. This school has won state awards and a National Blue Ribbon Award. It's too bad there aren't more schools like this one in the country for all students.

Discovery Middle School 1

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted February 01, 2008
I went to that school for just about a month or two. I move around a lot, as annoying as it is. I was enrolled in 7th grade. It's really amazing how sweet most of the kids are. You go there and you feel like you've already got a lot of good friends. Of course there is a few bad lemons that will make ya wanna pull out your hair. But other than that this school is great. They have a great program called Five Star that comes to the school too. I'd totally recommend it to any students. As far as teachers go, they are all pretty decent. As far as grades go, some glasses hand out A's which isn't the best. But overall this schools awesome! *Holds back from adding something about all the cute guys*

Discovery Middle School 0

Posted November 08, 2007
My step-son is currently enrolled in Discovery and we recently had some bad experiences with the school. I believe the school should be keeping better track of notices sent home.

Discovery Middle School 3

Posted February 08, 2007
I found Discovery schoool to be a horrible experience. While I am sure the teachers are wonderful, the coldness when I enter is chilling. I wish parents would encourage their children to care about everyones feelings. But I feel they take after alot of the parents.

Discovery Middle School
10050 Brummitt Road, Granger, IN  46530
Last modified Discovery Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top