Posted May 19, 2014
This School is the best I've found in this area. I'm so pleased how my Son has grown this past year after being in largest district nearby. He has a had more chances, stability, growth, experiences he has never even had a chance to express. The staff is amazing not to mention the exceptional Teachers I've had the pleasure getting to know in the past year! Great job Granger Christian!!! Your by far an exceptional school in our choice! Top notch by far others in the nearby area!

Posted April 29, 2012
My child has attend Granger Christian school for 7 years and will continue through high school. Granger Christian fits our religious beliefs and is very strong in its biblical tradition; there is chapel and prayer, and bible class. The academics are outstanding, and the teachers are very caring and excellent. My child plays sports and the coaches are wonderful and the athletic programs are wonderful; my child may not have had the opportunities to play at a much larger school. My husband and I are very pleased with Granger Christian School.

Posted April 28, 2012
I have two children at GCS. They each have attended since kindergarten. I like the atmosphere of the school, and I am pleased with the overall acdemic program. Overall, the teachers are very good to excellent. I like that when contact the school support staff about an issue, it is always addressed. The sports program is not very big; there are pros and cons to that, but I do like that my children have been able to play sports. If they had been at a public school or a much larger school, then they probably would not have had the same opportunity. In addition to a good academic program, the school is providing a good faith-based environment. My oldest has been attending GCS for nine years, and I am happy with the decision we made.

Posted July 01, 2011
This school has been an excellent choice for my son. We tried public schools; they failed him miserably. While I am not 100% happy with the current state of the school and the lack of a permanent administrator, I feel that they will find an administrator and the minor things that I dislike are likely to change in the future. Overall, this school is the best choice for our family and there is no way we would ever consider public school again!

Posted April 19, 2011
Granger Christian School is a great choice for our family. Every faculty member that I have come into contact with is dedicated and kind. My child is thriving in his class and his academic progress is more advanced than other children his age who are in public school. Parental involvement is high. The student/teacher ratio is excellent. I do wish that there were no uniforms. However, it makes getting dressed in the mornings less stressful and helps to form a sense of community, which I appreciate. We have been more than pleased with our decision to partner with GCS.

Posted April 15, 2011
I am a parent of a Kindergarten student at GCS. My daughter has been able to read since she was three and we have previously had difficulty with challenging her in other settings. At GCS, she is able to thrive. All of the kids in her class are all bright and polite and are very advanced in their abilities. My daughter is able to take piano lessons at the school and this has only increased her interest in music. Parents seem to be very involved and participation is always welcomed by the school administration. I must admit that I am shocked at the negative comments because my child has progressed even further in her abilities since being at the school. We have been very invested in her education, always looking for opportunities for her to grow and GCS was a great fit for her. Every parent has to make these decisions for themselves but we chose GCS after conducting careful research and are happy with our decision.

Posted November 15, 2010
We have 2 children enrolled at GCS and love it!! The teachers are excellent, understanding and creative. The students are taught not only at a higher level than local schools but, it's all based on the Word of God. I do wish that the school at more extra curricular activities and options but, I believe these will be coming in the next few years. In order to have those "extras", you need enough students and coaches. We have had at least one child enrolled in GCS for 4 years now and it has been a wonderful experience all 4 years.

Granger Christian School 1

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted October 16, 2009
As a parent of 2 children at GCS, I find the negative reviews below to be very disturbing. We have been at GCS for 4 years and can not imagine our children going to any other school in this area. For those who said there is no comparison to the public schools, that is 100% false. GCS is by far, above and beyond any public school in the area: SB, Mishawaka or PHM. There is also NO morality form that the children have to sign. All girls have equal rights to play sports, there is an amazing art, music, P.E., science program available. GCS is in the process of becoming fully accredited, they have started the process of having laptops available to all students and staff members, and parent involvement is critical to the staff as well. GCS does not cater to only Christians. All are welcome. I highly recomment GCS.

Granger Christian School 2

Posted September 16, 2009
We have been able to compare apples to apples at the high school level having had students at GCS and Local Public Schools, there is no comparison. Our child agrees that it is more like being in middle school. Deadlines are extended, and coursework is not at the same level. There are those students that need a lot of hand holding still as a high schooler just to graduate. This school would be good for someone with a child that cannot preform at the expectations of traditional schools: i/e Penn, St. Joe or Marian.

Contact Information

52025 Gumwood Road
Granger, IN 46530

Granger Christian School
52025 Gumwood Road, Granger, IN  46530
Last modified Granger Christian School is a private school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granger Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.