Calvary Christian School 5

Posted June 18, 2007
This school was absolutely the greatest academic institution my boys have attended. I can't say enough good things about them. I live in the Penn school system and felt the schools were less than acceptable. My boys attended Penn for less than 6 weeks when I sent them back to Calvary. They lack the extracurricular activities, but with the availability of sports and other programs in the community, it wasn't a concern. I highly recommend Calvary, especially if you have young children and want to provide a strong foundation for their education. My boys are straight A students and I feel it is because of the education they received while attending there. Calvary is also very reasonably priced. In my experience and knowledge, many parents have been very pleased with the PTO and everybody was eager to help whenever they could. I highly encourage you to check them out.

Calvary Christian School
53494 Fir Road, Granger, IN  46530
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Calvary Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.