Greenfield-Central High School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
This school system is CLUELESS of what is going on when it comes to teaching, students being bullied and the massive drug use that takes place right in front of their face daily! The staff concentrate more on someone wearing a pair of jeans with a hole in the knee rather than helping any struggles that a student is facing. It is all about who knows who and who likes who that will determine the kind of experience students have. After having two children go thru Greenfield, I am disgusted with the people that make up this school system and the downright backward ways in which they operate.

Greenfield-Central High School 2

Posted December 14, 2010
We have two daughters within the greenfield school system and I must say I am very disappointed! The academics are on average but if you challenge the teachers about what they are teaching and/or how, you will get the cold shoulder. The real problem I have with the Greenfield School System is the blatant favoritism that infects the school system. The administration openly allows some students to do as they please with little to no consequences. Unfortunately, the children that are not on the "list" have a really hard time with the school environment. One of my daughters who is more outgoing had an easier time with teachers and the administration. My other daughter with ADD and a learning disability had a very hard time. We are looking into switching schools or moving away. Its very unfortunate because I know there are good students and teachers!!

Greenfield-Central High School 0

Posted July 21, 2007

Greenfield-Central High School 4

Posted May 26, 2007
- a former student
I think our school is a good school for kids to go to but i juss think we should do more activities and maibe have more clubs so that students could spend time and maibe get help. I also think we should have more rally's because that motivates you and also makes school fun. I think the Caffeteria food is good but i think they should also give healthy snacks to go with our food.

Posted July 19, 2006
- a former student
The four years that I went to GCHS were probably the best four years of my life. I thought that the principals and staff were awsome. As long as you followed the rules and the attendance policy you will have no problems. The teachers are great and very professional at what they do and I feel that the teachers at GCHS do want nothing but the best for all of their students. Just for all you people out there that are making rude comments about the attendence policy think of it like this. They are getting your child ready for the real world. Do you think that an employer is going to put up with bad attendence? I tell you what I haven't found one yet that will. I feel that it is very important to prepare kids for the real world and GCHS does a fine job of doing that.

Posted April 17, 2006

Posted September 06, 2005
This comes 2005 graduate. I feel that Greenfield is a fine school. The people that complain about the attendance policy have not read the handbook in which the guidelines are clearly laid out. Some teachers are not always the greatest, but no one is all the time. The parents can be as involved as they wish, or if they choose not to,that is their freedom. The academic programs are of high quality and improving all the time. My only quarrel with the school is the lack of space. Our community is growing so fast that this year the freshman class out-numbersmy graduating class by 100 students. This is really out of our control. The atmosphere is generally friendly, but you can never control all students in a group as large as this. I'm disappointed when people say that they don't like the way things are done. They can change this!

Greenfield-Central High School
810 North Broadway Street, Greenfield, IN  46140
Last modified Greenfield-Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenfield-Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.