Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

To start off with my not saying the teachers are bad or anything thing to do with the academic part is bad it's the fact that, the so called "counselors" specifically Mrs. Kile, doesn't care about their students. My 8th grade year I told my counselor that I was going to do academic honors. She completely forgot I was going honors and now as a senior I had to drop to core 40 because I don't have the required classes that I should have taken in previous years. On top of that my senior wrestling season has basically ended. I was told I was ineligible until January and our sesason is done in February. The reason I'm ineligible is because my "counselor", Mrs. Kile, didn't know that you need 6 current classes in order to participate in a sport. I'm currently in 5. I'm getting punished because I tried hard through school to make my senior year easier on me but instead it turns out to be the worst year I've ever had at Greenfield Central. So if you are reading this I urge you to go to a different school because the administration does not care about their students and they only care about the high test scores so they look better on paper.

I hate this school. No one cares about the students and their futures. And when someone does apparently that's the one they fire. They fire them because it makes everyone else look bad. So done.

GCHS is a terrific school! I put three kids through there and nothing but positive experiences. I have watched my peers struggle with the private school decision for high school, especially with their kids coming out of private elementary schools, but we had no such concern with GCHS. First class teachers, great administration that is smart and caring, and an excellent education. Small town values with big city resources!

My three kids graduated from 2006-2012. They received an excellent education and have graduated and excelled at Purdue and Ball State. GCHS helped them build a terrific foundation, with a small-town feel, ethics and sensibility, but with a first-class academic resume. I have watch their friends graduate from Pharmacy Schools, enter Medical Schools, and all-around exceed as young adults. If you want to see what this school is made of, simply attend a parent-teacher night and watch the wonderful interaction of parents, kids and faculty in the halls. I love this school!

This school system is CLUELESS of what is going on when it comes to teaching, students being bullied and the massive drug use that takes place right in front of their face daily! The staff concentrate more on someone wearing a pair of jeans with a hole in the knee rather than helping any struggles that a student is facing. It is all about who knows who and who likes who that will determine the kind of experience students have. After having two children go thru Greenfield, I am disgusted with the people that make up this school system and the downright backward ways in which they operate.

We have two daughters within the greenfield school system and I must say I am very disappointed! The academics are on average but if you challenge the teachers about what they are teaching and/or how, you will get the cold shoulder. The real problem I have with the Greenfield School System is the blatant favoritism that infects the school system. The administration openly allows some students to do as they please with little to no consequences. Unfortunately, the children that are not on the "list" have a really hard time with the school environment. One of my daughters who is more outgoing had an easier time with teachers and the administration. My other daughter with ADD and a learning disability had a very hard time. We are looking into switching schools or moving away. Its very unfortunate because I know there are good students and teachers!!

I think our school is a good school for kids to go to but i juss think we should do more activities and maibe have more clubs so that students could spend time and maibe get help. I also think we should have more rally's because that motivates you and also makes school fun. I think the Caffeteria food is good but i think they should also give healthy snacks to go with our food.

Last modified Greenfield-Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.