Harris Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I attended the first class at Harris School, my 3 children attended Harris School and most of my grandchildren attended Harris School. They have caring teachers and are a great school!

Harris Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2009
I am very happy with the entire school...the teachers are great and they seem like they truly care. The counselor is wonderful and very helpful. Thank you! We appreciate all you do!

Posted January 12, 2008

Posted December 07, 2005
My child is in her second year at harris and the drop off and pick up of the children is horrific.

Posted September 07, 2005
I was a Lincoln Park alum myself, but, my son is a student at Harris and I am very impressed that they have done their best to work with his very active mind. Mr Tillet was the best at challenging him on his math skills. It's hard when you have a child who seems to be smarter than you and good to know the staff knows how to challenge these students. I also welcome the new female principal!

Posted July 16, 2005
Excellent school, teachers, staff. Overall administration greatly improved by Mr. Harold Olin, Principal of 2 yrs. Sadly, he left May 2005, so I pray his replacement is his equal or better. weak link: children who have zero discipline at home = out of control kids at school. Makes learning harder for my well-behaved kids. PARENTS: Be a parent! Train your children to MIND! Be involved in your child's school career!

Posted March 12, 2005

Posted December 29, 2004
I was student at harris elementary. It is a very clean school,great teaches(the best I had would have to be mr.tillet and ms. wolf). Its a very good school and the teachers try thier hardest to teach the students. I had Mr. tillet the first year he started and he was a very good teacher and knew exactly what to say to his students to make them want to learn more. Ms. wolf was the best I had though..she was funny,caring,very sweet and smart. but the only problem I had with the school would have been the principal and the social worker(who tried digging into alot of personal issues that happen at home) but other than that its a very clean school good teachers and the best emementary school in greenfield!

Posted February 23, 2004
Harris is a fine school. I think one of the best things is the communication between the teachers and parents. It is imperative that parents are involved in their child's education and Harris reinforces this. I miss Mr. Blue's leadership but am not complaining about Mr. Olin.

Harris Elementary School
200 West Park Avenue, Greenfield, IN  46140
Last modified Harris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Harris Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.