Weston Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2012
I have sent all four of my children to this school. I found the teachers and principal willing to work through problems with us. I like that there are lots of opportunities for parents to be involved. My kids have been successful and happy at this school

Weston Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2010
School is very unorganized. Principal does not follow thru with district bylaws. Extreme problems with student bullying. Staff does not communicate with parents. I would highly recommend not to send your children to this school.

Weston Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2010

Weston Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2007

Weston Elementary School
140 Polk Street, Greenfield, IN  46140
Last modified Weston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Weston Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.