South Decatur Jr-Sr High School 5

Posted April 18, 2012
I graduated from South last May, and I don't think I really could have asked for much better! Teachers here really teach students how to think, and they care A LOT about students' well-being, in and out of the classroom. The variety of courses does have some to be desired, but in my observation, academics seem to be better here than at most other schools. In fact, I've found that many of my classes at South moved faster and covered the same material as college-level courses. The administration isn't always great, but the teachers make up for it with the work they do. Of course, South doesn't have all the fancy facilities that some bigger schools have, but I feel that students learn to work that much better because of it. Another perk to this school is that students can try out all the different activities they want. It's not at all unusual for the captain of the football team to also be captain of the academic team. Overall, it's a great school with great academics, great teaching, and a fantastic balance between school and the rest of life.

South Decatur Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted September 29, 2005
- a former student
I love South. It is a great school. The academics have put me in a position to achieve in life. The athetics i participated in have helped my character. I'm grateful to have been able to play for the basketball team, even though i barely played.

South Decatur Jr-Sr High School 3

Posted February 09, 2005

South Decatur Jr-Sr High School
8885 Indiana 3, Greensburg, IN  47240
Last modified South Decatur Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Decatur Jr-Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top