Eastern Jr & Sr High School 3

Posted March 12, 2014
Eastern is a solid choice academically and prepares students well for college. If your family puts stock into athletic programs you would do better elsewhere. School board politics greatly favor conservative families that observe a protestant religious view.

Posted May 06, 2007

Posted March 17, 2005
I read a review given by another parent and I have to disagree. I have a son who has a learning disability (diagnosed with what all doctors say when they can't figure it out...ADD). He has now graduated. He attended Eastern Middle School and Eastern High School. I couln't have picked a better school for him. The entire school staff was wonderful. They helped him and encouraged him to learn at his own pace and taught him the best way for him to learn. My son and I never once felt like second class citizens. I did not have my son on any medication either. I do not agree with drugging my kids to make it easier to control them, I just learned that they need parented in a different way. Certain parenting methods for a child (that has been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD) can be much more successful than any drug.

Eastern Jr & Sr High School 3

Posted November 10, 2004
E.H.S. is a great school, unless your child has a disability, and then you are treated as a second class citizen.

Posted September 30, 2004
I love the fact that the school is strict and doesn't tolerate much nonsense. It allows both Faculty and Students to focus on the real reason there are there: To Educate and To Learn.

Eastern Jr & Sr High School
421 South Harrison Street, Greentown, IN  46936
Last modified Eastern Jr & Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Jr & Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.