Bad
Good

My child is currently attending Greenville elementary. My experience thus far has been mostly positive, but recently that has changed. My child has been the target of bullying and much to my dismay the school has handled the situation poorly at best. I'm very upset that my child can no longer feel safe and happy at school. Despite several attempts made by my family to fix the situation our pleas have fallen on deaf ears, I'm currently researching other school options.

We have had 3 children attend Greenville. We moved from Paoli and one of my children was invited to the Magnet school, Floyds Knobs Elementary so we have experience at different elementary schools. There are some great staff members at Greenville, but we didn't really find that as a whole. I think the parents that say this is the best school in the area, haven't attended any other school. Floyds Knobs was AMAZING! There is so much more of a family atmosphere. I always felt welcome at that school and was allowed to get involved so much more than at Greenville. There are volunteer opportunities at Greenville but they seem to be in the copy room or shelving books in the library. At Floyds Knobs, you're in the classroom, partaking in the activities and being part of the class. That's great to be able to experience with your children. I volunteered in the library at Floyds Knobs and you did activities with the children and read to them. Overall, our experience with 3 children at Greenville wasn't great. If I would have been able to, I would choose to drive them to Floyds Knobs each day.

The best school in the area by far. Have had 4 children go thru here. All have gone on to excel at the middle school and high school levels. This school teaches the children not only the material they need to learn but also gives them the tools for how to learn. Every student learns differently and this school excels at getting each student to their highest potential. Excellent principal ,teachers and staff. Great parental involvement. A safe and caring environment. Thankful everyday my kids were lucky enough to go there. Kids had the choice to go to the local magnate school and we chose to keep them here. I think that about says it all.

I cannot say enough good things about Greenville School. It is a welcoming place where parental involvement is encouraged and found daily. The teachers and staff strike a terrific balance of smarts, caring, discipline, innovation, respect and high expectations. Walking in the door of Greenville School always makes me happy -- it just feels like a good, safe place. My son is making great strides at Greenville. His teacher does a great deal to individualize his education to help him learn. I wish every child could have the opportunities he is having.

Very caring and helpful staff, great playground and walking path, kids really love this school

There is no other place I would ever send my child other than Greenville. Everyone in this school is very close, respectful and supportive. It's an absolute blessing to our family!

Greenville is a top notch school. I am very proud to have my children attend this elementary and I am also an employee. I would give Greenville a perfect 10

This is an absolutely wonderful school. Had my children in private school and Greenville far surpassed them. Excellent Staff and Principal. Excellent for Advanced and struggling children, they teach everyone in an awesome way.

Last modified Greenville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.