Posted October 30, 2012
CGMSC is a wonderful school. From the principal to office staff to teachers to students everything about this school is wonderful! My daughter is having a wonderful time by having caring teachers and friendly kids! As a parent I am thrilled!

Posted May 11, 2010
Im a 6th grader and I really love this school. I used to go to North but now Central and Central is way better and nicer and cleaner

Posted February 04, 2010
Excellent academics set high standards compared to most public schools. Safe community and caring, professional teachers.

Posted November 18, 2008
Excellent school. I'm really glad we moved here.

Posted November 11, 2008
CGMSC is an outstanding school. The teacher are understanding and helpful. They make learning a joy. My kids love it there!

Posted August 21, 2008
I think it is an excelent school Corporation. My kids love to go to school every day..

Posted July 09, 2008
CGMSC is a fantastic school. We have been very impressed with the education our children are getting.

Posted March 27, 2008
My child is doing great at CGMSC. They have so many programs that help meet her individual needs. I can't think of a place I would rather have her attend.

Posted March 23, 2008
CGMSC Is a great school. It provides the students all the education they need. Also If I was a staff member at CGMSC I would love to work at the school. This is the best school ever! It is even better than CGMSN!

Center Grove Middle School Central 0

Posted March 10, 2008
Everyone talks about the high ISTEP scores in Center Grove. They should be high; the students spend at least three weeks before the test taking 'practice test' instead of teaching curriculum; I've seen the worksheets every year.

Center Grove Middle School Central
4900 Stones Crossing Road West, Greenwood, IN  46143
Last modified Center Grove Middle School Central is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Grove Middle School Central Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.