Bad
Good

I am so proud to have North Grove as my neighborhood school. My 3 children attended North Grove 10-15 years ago. I feel that they received such a well grounded introductory education that has served as the foundation for their life long educational success. My neighbors continue to rave about the outstanding program the school offers.

This school is wonderful. The staff are very supportive and really work hard to make the kids feel special and support their academic success.

Very happy with North Grove. The Principal is excellent and full of enthusiasm. Most of the teachers are great although some put in less effort thatn others. Parent involvment could be better. So many seem happy to just drop the kids at the door and forget about it until the end of the day. Involved parents make for a much better experience for all. Not enough are taking enough of an interest in the school. Having said that the ones that do have done a wonderful job at enriching the studetns lives and give up countless hours for the greater good. The school is building towards an outstanding environment.

My daughter is in the 1st grade at this school and I couldn't be more pleased w/ the way they treat her and handle any situation that arises.

I attended NGES almost 20 years ago. Now my son is in third grade there. I never have to spend my day worrying about his safety or well being.

I am dissapointed in the lack of enrichment given for students that are exceptional. What [our son] had learned in kinder, he is basically doing now in 1st grade. Also, the class size is very large (26 in his class). My husband and I are exploring educational alternatives for our son for next year. All-in-all, I am far less than impressed with the school

Last modified North Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.