Greenwood, IN

Pleasant Grove Elementary School 2

Posted August 24, 2012
unfortunately my kindergartener has a very cold and impersonable teacher. The office staff gave me the wrong information on school lunches and my daughter did not get a drink for lunch. She asked to go to the bathroom in library and the librarian told her no even though she clearly couldn't hold it. She wet herself and was forced to sit in it all day. she was too ashamed to tell her teacher. How they didn't know is beyond me, I could smell it when she walked in. The pricipal Mr. Kelly is very kind and does help when he can. The women in this school just seem to be very moody, inconsistant, lost, and only comfortable around children. They also sent home a $35.00 coupon book to sell without warning. It could have been ruined on the bus.

Posted October 01, 2010
I love Pleasant Grove and am blessed to have my child there. Our principal, Mr. Kelly, is the greatest and he makes the entire school environment feel like a family.

Posted February 18, 2009

Posted January 25, 2008
Wonderful School!!! My daughter has attended for 2 yrs now and they have been nothing but wonderful. She is learning so quickly!!!

Pleasant Grove Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2005

Posted May 20, 2004
We have been very happy with our children's education at Pleasant Grove. The staff is caring and personable. Parent's involvement is highly recommended by the adminstration. A quality school and school district.

Pleasant Grove Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
Excellent staff here. Caring teachers and principal whether it be a phone call to a concerned parent after hours or a school function. Nice, clean, safe, environment.

Pleasant Grove Elementary School
5199 County Road 1000 North, Greenwood, IN  46142
Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top