PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Love this school !! small classes and great attention to students!

Love this school! I am very happy with my daughters teachers and the fact she is learning about Jesus everyday.

Academically, I think the school is at an average level. The teachers, like any school, vary in their ability. My first child had a good teacher his first year, one who yelled a lot the second year; my other child had a good teacher one year and then a below average teacher the next. I found the current principal to have less credentials than I'd expect and she was difficult to deal with when concerns arose on several occassions. I think she's alright - this was just my experience. Overall, I'd send my children to this school again. I wanted a Christian worldview infused with their academics and I needed to have them both at the same school. If I had had another option, I would've tried somewhere else, though.

My son went to preschool at this school and had a wonderful experience. I did not feel any competition to be involved. It was all very laid back. There is a sign-up sheet on the wall and you just sign it and show up to help. I helped at each event they had in the classroom. I liked the teachers and and the administrators also. Parent feedback was great. If there was a question I had about something, I felt free to just ask. The only think I did not feel was quite as great as it could have been was the academic part. It was only preschool though. I'm sure the higher grades are better in that area.

My child attended Greenwood Christian School from first through fifth grades. When he went to middle school, he was able to go into advanced, honor courses. I think that over the years, the school has strived to improve in all areas. The teachers truly care about the children. I would recommend Greenwood Christian School to anyone wanting an advanced curriculum in a caring, Christian environment.

Last modified Greenwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6