PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We have just started a Chess Club. We also offer duel credit courses through Vincennes University.

My kids love this school! They did not like the public school they were attending. I drop them off smiling and pick them up smiling. I'm so happy the kids are at GCA! I really believe the teachers care for their students!

Very poor class room control. Kids getting up walking around, leaving class without permission. Very challenging for kids who want to study to focus. Rules are enforced in an unfair manner. If you are an athlete you get by with more.

After 3 years we are very happy with the School. My child loves going to school. I feel the staff is very caring and supportive of my child.

Love it. Planned on putting my child here for kindergarten but he/we loved it so much we kept him there. Great school and caring staff.i do not have any complaints at all

Dis skhool is the best skhool around! thee teachers love us, but me teacher last uear didnt like me

Our daughter who was in lower elementary had a great experience overall at this school. Our son had a different experience, also in lower elementary. His teacher not only made derogatory statements to him on multiple occasions in class but wouldn't let him rotate desks like every other student did. Instead, she sat him in a corner away from the rest of the class. I would have thought all was going well because I didn't learn this from my son, but his class mates told me. When I brought in the principal, she told me this teacher was having a hard time in her personal life and took no action to stop it. His behavior scores were always the highest and he had no record of disciplinary issues so I think he bore the brunt of her dissatisfaction with her personal life.

love it! The teacher realy care about us!

We have two children enrolled at GCA, and couldn't be happier. The teachers are excellent, the environment of the entire school is great. I could not be more pleased with the decision to send our children to GCA. They are growing, we are thrilled about the new gym, we want to tell all of our friends about GCA, because they are doing a great job!!! More people should think about checking them out!

My daughter had been in public school from K to 3rd grade and was not academically challenged, and the school we last attended had little in the way of addressing bullies and behavior issues. We homeschooled from 4th to 7th and loved it. My daughter is now attending GAC and absolutely loving every aspect of it. The curriculum is challenging and is college-prep which is super. She loves the caring teachers and staff and has many friends among well-behaved, students who are at school to learn. We've experienced all educational models and Christ was the missing element -- GCA is our educational home -- we love it as a family!

Last modified Greenwood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12