Posted May 01, 2013
This school is amazing! The Teachers, Staff, and Principal go above and beyond for their students. My 3 children have attended CPI and I cannot ask for a better educational experience for them.

Posted March 12, 2012
Fantastic staff. Fantastic administration. Academics come at every level - my son came from a private school and was placed in the high abilitiy classes, yet he still learns things every day. As with every school some teachers are better than others, but every teacher we have had has been good - some have been great! The school is very accomodating to many issues that come up. The online grade books is *usually* updated promptly. Love the school corporation letting us pay for lunches online. CANNOT say enough good things about CPI.

Posted November 03, 2011
Great school. My children love their school. Teachers are great. We are very happy with Clark Pleasant School Corp. . I have communicated with teachers and received feedback in a timely manner. I love that you can check their grades online, pay lunch online. You can monitor how your kids perform at school. Nothing but Great!!

Posted August 03, 2011
We moved here 4 years ago hoping we were making the right school choice for our boys. We have been more than happy with Clark Pleasant School System!!! I have nothing but good things to say. I haven't encountered a bad teacher or staff memeber yet!! My oldest is a straight A student on the National Honor Society. My youngest is on the Honor Roll. The sports are also incredible here!!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Clark Pleasant Intermediate School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
have a son at CPI and one coming in 2 years. I have nothing but good things to say about the school. The teachers are great and helpful. They are very active in your childs education. I am very pleased!!!

Posted October 15, 2009
i have two girls that go to the school and they are doing great. love the school.

Posted April 01, 2009
Love the school. It has been a great experience for my daughter.

Clark Pleasant Intermediate School 4

Posted December 01, 2007
I like the school but I am not impressed with some of the teachers.

Clark Pleasant Intermediate School 4

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted November 12, 2007

Clark Pleasant Intermediate School
2111 Sheek Rd, Greenwood, IN  46143
Last modified Clark Pleasant Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clark Pleasant Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top