Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Westwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2016
Academically, Westwood is a great school. However, there is a snobbish attitude amougst some of the parents that trickles down to the students. There are a few (a very, very few) teachers who have this attitude, favor the students from more affluent families, and the students notice. If you are blue-collar, working-class, or a working mom, you might feel a little out of place at school functions.

Posted February 04, 2006
This school is awsome! When we were planning to build a home here we only wanted in greenwood area, because we heard nothing but the best of this school. The teachers here are great! My daughter is in second grade and loves going to school everyday. She says school is fun and I love to learn. Thank you!

Posted November 29, 2005
Westwood is a truly wonderful school with the best teachers around! I think they are doing a great job. They encourage parent involvement and are very open to questions and concerns. They truly work hard to give each child the individual attention they need and deserve!

Posted February 11, 2005
I have been very happy with my son's experience at Westwood. I have been able to volunteer at the school, and I really admire how the teachers work individually with each student. They honestly understand that each child learns differenly and at different paces. I have many friends and family memebers on the southside/Greenwood area, and none of them feel as confident in their children's schools as I do.

Posted May 23, 2004
Westwood honestly Rocks! We have three daughters that attend Westwood and they have all been very blessed to be a Westwood student. The teachers are incredible, smart, caring and always give over and above! Principal Harkness is the same way. Mrs. Harkness knows and cares about her students and the parents. Westwood is an awesome facility staffed with positive teachers, great students, wonderful parents and much support.

Posted March 16, 2004
I think this is a really good school. Everyone there is so helpful. I think this is a school where they really want to help kids and really care about them. I would refer anyone to go to this school. My son loves it there. I thank everyone there for caring and being so helpful. I hope when he goes to Middle School, they will be as caring and helpful. Thank You!

Westwood Elementary School
899 Co Road 150 West, Greenwood, IN  46143
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.