Bad
Good

Greenwood Middle School 5

Posted April 30, 2010
I love greenwood middle school. The teachers here are the best, and they do treat kids fairly. And every school has good and bad things about them, but not many are like greenwood. Are school teaches us rigt from wrong. So people can stop bad mouthing our school. Nothing is wrong about how are school handles the children. Its not the teachers that are bad its mainly the children. But its also not easy to handle 1000 teenagers. At least our school provides us with what we need and helps people that cant afford what they need. The school is handle well. Yeah, bus drivers might not be good but they get the stupents place to place. Some schools make kids pay to get on the bus. Stop talking crap about our school. Its just fine. The teahers are awesome and so are the activities. Thankyou. By gabby:)

Greenwood Middle School 2

Posted April 29, 2010
I honestly think that Greenwood Middle School doesn't have many good qualityies that they post. I learn here and some saftey methods aren't very usefull. Favoristism and brownnosing is used consistently among students and some teachers. Many people have a huge ego that they are proud to show. Some teachers are funny and nice to be around. They also have a good disciplinary system in their class. But many teachers don't have a very good system. All-in-all, a two-star school.

Posted September 16, 2009
My children went to GMS and now my granddaughter is a student there. They have awesome teachers and an awesome education program!!!!!

Greenwood Middle School 3

Posted December 14, 2008
I have to say that Greenwood Middle has given our child the first glimpse of negative, demeaning teachers, not the positive uplifting teachers they should be to these students of this age. Particular individuals forget that they should be positive role models with not their own agenda in mind, but the students for whom they teach. Coming from a wonderful elementary school in the district, it is hard to imagine the schools can be within 2miles apart. There are many good things about this school that are overshadowed by teacher and small town politics.

Posted September 16, 2008
GMS is a pretty decent school. My kids are challenged and the teachers are dedicated. Be prepared for smaller school politics - especially around sports - watch out for favoritism. Guess this is probably an issue with any small school - however, the sports program is generally well-run and a good opportunity for the kids.

Posted January 02, 2007
My child went from a small, Christian school to GMS. Overall, it was a great experience. I was very pleased with most of the teachers. They were always willing to answer questions and concerns.

Posted August 16, 2006
I wanted my child to attend OLG, but Isom and now GMS have both been great. I have always worked and remained in the schools and I think that makes a huge difference.

Posted July 11, 2005
I am extremely happy with our change to the Greenwood school system. The teachers always make themselves available both at the High School and the Middle School. They seem to actually care about their students.

Greenwood Middle School 1

Posted November 06, 2004
I am not impressed at all with Greenwood middle school. I am also very disgusted with the bus drivers. In all I am very unhappy with the middle school.

523 South Madison Avenue, Greenwood, IN  46142
Last modified Greenwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top