Bad
Good

I have a son that attends Isom. He is in second grade. So far i have found the teacher to be uncoropative. My son has not been able to perform at his rate of learning, nor has he been able to use his learning technics. As you can probably tell i want him to have a better education than i had. The teacher seems not to care. Her words were he is just not adapting well. When i brought up the fact that it might not be his learning style she shrugged it off. Then rushed me out rudely from my time at parent teachers conference time, when i was telling her that he was confused due to somthing she was at sometimes doing,but not every time. When i tried to talk to the principle about this she too was not responsive. If i don't get this fixed he will not be staying.

my daughter just started going to Isom this year and so far i have to say i love this school she really loves going and really loves her teacher i would tell anyone to have their kids go there its wonderful!!!!

Fantastic Teachers. My kids have loved every one of them. The teachers and staff seem very dedicated to advancing the minds of the children. Would recommend the school to everyone.

I student taught in Mrs. Holcroft's first grade classroom and enjoyed every minute of it. I could tell that the school's goal was to reach every child. The staff was friendly and acted like a family. I would recommend this school to everyone who wants their child to receive great education and be in a positive environment.

I have a mixed review. I have 2 children in this school and while with my first grader I have only good things to say about the KG and 1st Grade teacher he has had. My daughter has not been so lucky. Her KG teacher seems to be at a loss and I have had to work very hard to keep my daughter on track. I love the schools office staff but I think it is hit and miss with the teachers.

My daughter is a KG and a student of Mrs. Carver. I have been so impressed with ISOM's dedication and support for the children. Mrs. Carver is an amazing teacher along with her two classroom assistants. Everytime I go in the school I'm greeted by the friendly staff. I love that all of the staff is a "hands on staff". It's in a great community with such a great small town feel to it! Thank you to all who work at ISOM! I appreicate you all

I love Isom because the teachers really care about the students. It is a very close-knit community, and the parents and teachers really are there to help each other out. I love the principal especially, Mrs. Wooten.

My daughter Angelique is in Kindergarden at Isom And all I have is good things to say.Her teacher Mrs. Carver is wonderful, a teacher who cares about these students. Mrs. Wooton is the Principle of this school and she has been remarkable all the children seem to really enjoy her being the Principle. Since the first day of school till today I see so much growth within my daughter not just in the basic but in her attitude, her behavior, etc. I would highly recommend Isom to any new parent looking for a great school to enroll their children.

Our daughter just started kindergarten this past year at ISOM. I've been beyond impressed by the faculty and staff at this school. Every morning we're greeted at the door with a smile. It seems every teacher knows every student by first name, and you can tell that the environment is warm and inviting to the kids. We've been wowed by how quickly our daughter has been learning.

We have two daughers at Isom and we love it. Both my daughters are involved in various Isom activities and the teachers are wonderful. My oldest daughter has Celiac disease, and the teachers, principle, nurse down to the art and gym teacher have been absolutely wonderful handling this challange. We love Isom and will contiue to show our support toward the school. Our oldest was to go to Westwood, but we moved into Isom land. Evrything is so personal and teachers know you and your child by name. I would recommed Isom to anyone.

Last modified V O Isom Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.