Bad
Good

We moved to Griffith last June my son is in kindergarten this year. I LOVE this school. My son was having problems with his speech and spelling his teacher and I communicated throughout the year and just received a letter home that he knows all 100 words he needed for kindergarten. The principal is also easy to contact and talk to. Great staff at this school they really care about there students!

My son is now almost 21 and I have a daughter there now, and I am just as pleased with this school now as I was when my son attended school here.

I have two boys and they both attend this school. Wadsworth is an excellent school with great teachers and staff. The secretaries in the office are very helpful and pleasant. I am on the PTC board and I feel very comfortable with the Staff. I would recommend this school.

I think this school is great. The teachers and staff are awesome

This school is awesome. Communication is great!

My kids went there. The teachers are average. The principal is terrible. I subbed at the other schools in Griffith and the other principals are much better.

Excellent school is the students apply themselves. Teachers, principal, all school personal are more thatn willing to help regardless of the problems a family encounters.

Wonderful school! Great choice in new 5th grade teacher Miss Rachel Grimmer. Very sweet and more than willing to help and answer any parent concerns. My daughter actually loves school this year! Way to go Miss Grimmer!

Last modified Elsie Wadsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.