Posted May 22, 2014
We moved to Griffith last June my son is in kindergarten this year. I LOVE this school. My son was having problems with his speech and spelling his teacher and I communicated throughout the year and just received a letter home that he knows all 100 words he needed for kindergarten. The principal is also easy to contact and talk to. Great staff at this school they really care about there students!

Elsie Wadsworth Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2012
I have two boys and they both attend this school. Wadsworth is an excellent school with great teachers and staff. The secretaries in the office are very helpful and pleasant. I am on the PTC board and I feel very comfortable with the Staff. I would recommend this school.

Posted September 22, 2009
I think this school is great. The teachers and staff are awesome

Posted August 24, 2009
This school is awesome. Communication is great!

Posted July 26, 2009
My kids went there. The teachers are average. The principal is terrible. I subbed at the other schools in Griffith and the other principals are much better.

Posted January 24, 2009
Excellent school is the students apply themselves. Teachers, principal, all school personal are more thatn willing to help regardless of the problems a family encounters.

Posted November 15, 2007
Wonderful school! Great choice in new 5th grade teacher Miss Rachel Grimmer. Very sweet and more than willing to help and answer any parent concerns. My daughter actually loves school this year! Way to go Miss Grimmer!

Posted May 12, 2005
Wadsworth has been a great school for my three kids. My son has been there since kindergarden and is now in 6th grade. He has always had wonderful teachers, and he's been through them all! The principal is Great! She is very caring and is the best that I have seen! It is just a wonderful school that I would recommend to anyone!

Elsie Wadsworth Elementary School 2

Posted June 13, 2004

Elsie Wadsworth Elementary School
600 North Jay Avenue, Griffith, IN  46319
Last modified Elsie Wadsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elsie Wadsworth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.