Bad
Good

Griffith Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2013
This is my son 's first year at Griffith Middle School.when I registered him, I was impressed at the interior and exterior of the school.Everyone was plesant and helpful.I know my son is in a good place to learn.

Griffith Middle School 5

Posted October 09, 2010
My son of age 13 attends this school and i have to say out of all the schools that he has attended, this is THE best. It is a great school located in an even better town. He is in both advanced classes, and they provide 3 levels in math and english to provide a certain students needs. They have a very competent administration and teaching staff, and have a complete zero-tolerance policy to bullying and physical fighting. I feel that if a school does not have these aspects, it can never be fully functional. My son also loves all his teachers, and each one provides a different enviroment and style of teaching that is easy to adapt to

Griffith Middle School

Posted April 20, 2010
I have had two children already at this school and my third one will be attending in the fall. I know they are getting a good education.

Griffith Middle School 5

Posted June 08, 2007
This school is great if you want a challange and if you want to have fun. I say this because i am a student of the school and there are great benifits to learning and extras like sports or band ect..., and it is like a whole new world comming out of elementary you feel more free and you have more fun, and you dont have the same teacher for three classes. And i am sure everybody knows thats true. But you also get more excersise having gym everyday. The challange to this is the learning to others it is easy but to some like me it comes a little harder.

Griffith Middle School 1

Posted April 16, 2005
This would be a great school as long as you have a child that is not in special education. My son has a learning disability and he is not given the tools that he needs to learn. He is in 8th grade but has the education of a 4th grader at best. The teachers that my husband and I have dealt with have not helpful at all, and any correspondence they do is by mail, even though the school has both of our cell phone numbers and encourage the school to call us. We are currently looking for other alternatives so that we can get our son caught up in school and not be so overwhelmed. Any input to help with that would be greatly appreciated since we are now desperatly looking for other alternatives for his education.

Griffith Middle School
600 North Raymond Street, Griffith, IN  46319
Last modified Griffith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.